First Time For Everything

**KIMS POV** (2 years later)

So me and Michael are going to go shopping at the mall I tried to grab my wallet he took it out my hand snd threw it, meaning he was going to pay for everything and anything. "Babe I don't want you to buy me anything I have money" "No no no I got this Kimmy chill, we just graduated and we're going to celebrate tomorrow today I want you to buy whatever you see " "Fine". He bought me 3 new pair of Jordans, 2 pair of high waisted shorts, 7 shirts from Charlotte Russe and Abercrombie and a cardigan and a pair of TOMS. The total price was $550 because each pair of Jordans cost $110. "Thanks baby" I said kissing all over Michael once we got home. "Yea whaatever" he said smiling. He's been really happy lately.

**MICHAELS POV**

I took Kimmy shopping today and let her get whatever she wanted because I have a plan tomorrow. She wants her first time to be romantic right?I got this. I'm so excited Imma treat her so special tomorrow I already do treat her special but tomorrow is going to be amazing. I'm the king and she's my queen. Why do we sacrifice our lives to fall in love so fast, man I hope we dont be enemies. I see Kimmy in my future.

Tomorrow Kims going to hang out with her dad and his new girlfriend and kids. Then when she comes back to my condo, shes going to be so happy. I love this girls so much I would do anything for her just to see you smile on her face. She's too beautiful to be upset, if she's happy I'm happy. Well, its getting late, we're going to just cuddle, watch movies and go to sleep.

**KIMS POV**

Today I'm going to meet my dads girlfriend and her children they're not that young there in highschool so that's good. Apparently Michael has something planned for us later so I have to wear something nice for him. I'm meeting my dad and them at 5 we're just going to chill at the house. Michael said don't eat too much so I guess hes cooking for me.

"Hey dad" I said walking in the house.

"Hey sweetheart, this is my girlfriend Janet, her daughter Lacey, and her son James." we all shook hands and went out in the backyard. They seem pretty nice James funny as hell, hes a senior and Lacey is a junior. Janet is really sweet and I can tell she's making my day happy because I never see my dad smile so much. Its 7 so I gotta get dressed and head back to Michael's place I'm so excited right now.

I showered lotion and sprayed. I'm wearing my new Victoria's Secret bra and underwear they are so sexy. A tight pink dress that fits my body perfectly shows my curves, mid-thigh and long sleeves. My new black heels too. Text Michael to tell him I am on my way and he said okay. I get out the car and knocked on his door. He opened the door slowly and smiled letting me in. He was wearing a black suit and tie. He got a haircut too. He looks so handsome and that cologne is perfect. "You look beautiful" "And you look hamdsome Mikey" "Well I try" he said poping his collar. We laughed.The lights are dim and there's candles on the table it smells good he definitely cooked. He pulled my chair out for me I sat down he brung a plate in front of me. Wow he cooked steak,shrimp, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. We ate dinner in silence I feel Michael staring at me just smiling. We finished eating he put our plates in the sink. He grabbed my hand and walk me down the hallway slowly leading to his room more candles and roses set on the floor.

*************************************

-Oohh whats happenes next?

-Let me know what you think?

-Short. Just something I threw together.

-Follow me please.