Just Stop Trying!

**CHRIS POV**

I havent talked to Micheal and Kim since the kiss. Im really starting to like her. I know thats Mikes girl, and we promised to never date each others girls. But he cut me off, soo fuck that nigga. So I text Kim telling her to call me. I know she awake. Its 3 am but its the weekend. She probably at Christina or Michaels house right now awake. I get knocked out of my thoughts when my phone ring. She actually is calling me. "Hello" I answered.

" Chris what do you want?" she asked

" Kimberly I just really need somebody to talk to, can you come to my house real fast?" I asked. She hesitated.

"Okay I'm on my way" she said annoyed.

I have to get Kim to to like me. I have a plan to break up Michael and Kim. Right now Kim is on her way to my house and Natalie is on her way to come Michaels house. The plan is to get Michael to fuck Natalie. While Kim is at my house, Imma make up a story, so she can feel bad for me. And just cuddle with me. Kim's a virgin and I know she's not gonna let me hit, the plan is to move slow with her and get her to like me. But Natalie is going to try and sneak Michaels phone, and text kim telling her to comeover. So she can walk in on them fucking. Long as Natalie does her job and seduces Michael this plan should work. My doorbell rung.

**MICHAELS POV**

Who the fuck is ringing my doorbell, its 330 in the morning!! I looked through the peephole and I see Natalie. "What the fuck are you doing here Natalie?" "I really need someone to talk to please let me in Mike". Uhh damn man, this hoe better not try nothin. I respect Kimmy too much, I would never hurt her and she would never hurt me. I let her in and we sat on the couch. "Talk" I demanded

"Ok well Michael, I know I have a reputation and you probably don't want nothing to do with me but I really really like you Mikey" she said.

"Okay I understand you like me but I have a girlfriend and you know this and I love her and you know this. Also don't call me Mikey only Kimmy calls me Mikey"I said. She looked at me crazy.

"You really like her huh?" she asked annoyed.

"Nah, I love her" I said smiling.

"Does she treat you right?"she said.

"Yes" I said closing my eyes.

"Does she put it down like I did?" Damn I always regretted having sex with her it was before me and Kim started going out but I just knew I shouldn't have.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just wanna know. Wait yall never had sex yet!! See I wouldnt make you wait one minute Mikey" she said climbing on top of me. Natalie has a humongous ass and she wearing tiny ass shorts. Im getting hard. Im not gon lie.

"Didnt I say dont call me Mikey?!!"

"What can I do to make you love me Mikey?"

"LEAVE"I said. She started giggling.

"Ohhhh Mikey do you really want me to?" she said seductively. Damn I honestly didnt want her to leave, but I love Kimmy. So I pushed her off me grabbed her by her arm and threw her out my condo and slammed the door in her face. I need Kim to comeover.

**KIMS POV**

I'm at Chris's house right now and he turns out to be very nice he told me about how is grandma just passed how close they were. I feel sorry for the kid he's literally crying his eyes out on my lap right now. Chris comes out to be a jerk and a man hoe but he's actually really cool, if he would have acted like this from the beginning maybe we could be friends. When he stop crying he look me in my eyes and said "Thanks Kimmy" "No prob" we stared into each others eyes and he leaned in to kiss me. I almost leaned in too but I stopped myself and looked at my phone I had a text Michael asking if I could come back over. I agreed.

"I gotta go Chris, feel better"I said hugging him.

"Okay, thanks again" he said walking me out.

**CHRIS POV**

I guess the plan worked Natalie is fucking Michael right now and now Kim is on her way to Michael's house, great! Natalie text me.

Nat- the plan didn't work I tried really hard but he just was not buying it I climbed on top of him and he was rock hard but he was not fucking me. Sorry Chris.

Me-Ughhhhh what the fuck mann. Fine just come to my crib so I can fuck your brains out.

Nat-Okay ;-) on my way

Haha HOES! Damn I swear the plan worked, we going to have to work hard because Michael is a hard nut to crack. At the same time I kind of feel bad because me and Michael were best friends even though we don't talk anymore I still dont want to break that promise yoo. Maybe I should just chill. Natalie here now.I let her in.

As soon as she walked in, she closed the door and pulled me to my bedroom. She pushed me on the bed and I layed back. She had on some tiny ass shorts. She took off her shirt and revealed her big ass boobs in that lace bra and bit her lip. She climbs on top of me we started making out as I grab grabbed her ass. She went down on me and sucked my dick choking on that shit. Damn this hoe crazy. She pulled down her shorts and underwear and started riding CJ. Shit feels so good. I flipped over and started fucking her from the back. We fucked for like 2 hours so this bitch had to go its 5am. Kicked her ass out.

**MICHAELS POV**

Kim ended up just staying the night with me. I woke up before her so I decided to cook breakfast. She came to the kitchen in my basketball shorts and my t shirt, she looks so cute. I can tell she already washed her face and brushed her teeth. "Goodmorning" she said giving me a kiss. "Goodmorning Babe". We ate and I told her about Natalie because we didn't fuck, so she can't really get mad.

"You didn't touch her right babe?"

"No im not gon lie she sat on my lap tryna seduce me, but I pushed her off and thrown her out."

"Ok" she said dryly.

"You mad at me?"

"No" she said tearing up

"Babe what's the matter, don't cry"

"Nothing Michael"

"No talk to me Kimmy"

" I'm just scared that one day you see a girl thats prettier than me and fall in love and you leave me for her, that's all." she said getting up to wash her dishes.

I turned her face towards mine and kissed her lips softly. "Babe I feel like none of these other girls have faces. Your beautiful and have a beautiful heart and I love you and I'm in love with you" she look me in my eyes and smiled, "I love you too Mikey"