Chapter 4: The Meeting

Senpu woke up, only to find himself in a lush forest. He stood up and looked around, irritated.

'Those jerks...when I see them I'm gonna skin them alive.' I thought.

"Well, walk down the path to the cabin." A deep voice said.

"What path," Senpu said looking around, "I dont-"

Senpu was cut short when a path opened up to reveal a large opening with flowers on the ground and a beautiful cabin in the edge.

"Woah. Its beautiful." Senpu whispered before running up to the cabin and entering.

He closed the door and took in the view. Inside the house, there was a hallway that led to a living room. A archway in the hall, led to the kitchen with an open wall. To the right were two doors that were next to each other. Senpu walked to the living room to find a beautiful man on the couch.

"Hello, Senpū. We finally meet. My name is Kasai and I'm the Yin half of the nine-tailed fox." The male, now named Kasai, said seductively.

Senpu blushed and looked him up and down. He wore a black crop top jackey with red shorts and black ninja shoes. He was 5'7" and had a huge package underneath the shorts. His hair reached to his waist and was tied in a long ponytails. His butt was plump and Senpu was refraining from getting a nose bleed. Kasai smirked at me and sat me on the couch.

"Senpū, what I'm about to tell you is very big. Are you ready?" He asked concerned.

Senpu nodded yes and looked deep into Kasai's eyes.

"You and Naruto are the sons of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze. They sacrificed their lives to save you and your brother, but you all were supposed to be seen as heroes and saviors for saving the village, by containing me and my other half." Kasai said sternly.

"Whose my brother?" Senpu asked confused while holding in tears.

"Naruto Uzumaki."

Senpu smiled and decided he heard enough, before getting up and going back into the woods.

"Thank you, Kasai and I forgive you." Senpu said and left as Kasai grinned.

Senpu woke up to find myself crying. Senpu look over to my new found brother, only to find him looking at me also. We both nodded and gave a fox-like smile. Naruto got up, ran to me, and hugged me tightly while crying in my shoulder.

"I...l-love you, big...b-brother." Naruto said while trying to stop crying.

"I love you too, little brother." Senpu said holding back tears.

Naruto looked at the floor after moving away from his brother. Senpu lifted Naruto's head to find a saddened look in his eyes.

"That means that our dad hated us! He's the one who put the fox in us! Our mother probably left us behind and died in-"

SMACK!

Naruto held his cheek as he stared at the wall behind his bed. Senpu held his head down as he stared at his hand. He had never hit Naruto before no matter what.

"Why? Why did you-" Naruto started but stopped talking when Senpu looked up.

"If you can't see that our father and mother gave their lives to save the village and us..." Senpu stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

Senpu stopped at the door after opening it, "...you're more of an idiot than I thought."

After speaking, Senpu slammed the door causing Naruto to jump. He sat on his brother's bed, unmoving.