Chapter 3: Rinnegan Power

Senpu saw Uzu leaninb against a tree, spinning silver sand in a ring around his arm. Senpu waited for the perfect moment and ignited the plan.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu."

Senpu whispered and two clones appeared. Both clones threw a kunai and flashed through hands seals.

"Raining Kunai Jutsu."

Uzu-sensei looked surprised by the thousands of kunais and readied himself. His clones added wind chakra to speed them up and Senpu activated his Rinnegan.

"Almighty Pull."

Senpu focused the technique on Uzu and moved his hand as if he was yanking something back. Suddenly, an unknown force caused Uzu to fly towards the speeding kunais.

Senpu's clones flashed through more handseals and blew multiple fireballs at the jounin. Uzu used quick hand signs and exploded in a rain of sand. Senpu tried to feel for his chakra signature, but all he found was that the sand was laced with chakra.

Senpu realized the sand would help Uzu detect him, so he ran only to get caught by the sand. The sand rose up to his neck and started squeezing me. Senpu coughed up blood and focused all his chakra in one jutsu.

"ALMIGHTY PUSH!"

Senpu screamed, before half of the the training ground was pushed away. Luckily, the sand had stopped squeezing me and was actually pushed away as well. Sasuke, Sakura, and Uzu were all staring at Senpu suprised.He smiled sheepishly and walked towards them.

They continued to stare dumbly which caused him to get annoyed. I walked behind them and used a C-rank lightning jutsu to shock them. They all jumped in pain and fought off the shocm before glaring at Senpu.

"So, are you ready to-"

RING!!!

Senpu sighed hearing the alarm bell, signaling the end of the survival test.

"Haha, Seems like someone is going to die." Uzu-sensei grinned menacingly.

Senpu raised his hand and showed the two kunai, before throwing one to Sasuke and the other to Sakura.

"Kill me, I don't have any real purpose and even if I did, I'd be out of commission for about a week...so." I said seriously.

Uzu looked shocked, but then smiled and said, "You pass! The reason is-"

"Stop!", Senpu yelled not feeling up to it, "Don't bore me."

Sasuke smirked at me and Sakura smiled. Senpu smiled before fainting from chakra exhaustion. Uzu gently picked up Senpu before they all went towards the hokage.

"You did well kit, you have a very interesting future...See you soon." A deep voice spoke in his mind, before fading into darkness.