Chapter 2: Trial

The next morning, Team 7 would be found waiting for their sensei to show up.

"I'm gonna skin him alive." Senpu said irritated.

Killing Intent rolling of him caused his teammates to sweat. Sakura looked like she was about to pass out and seemingly on que, our sensei appears from a spike of silver sand.

"Hey team." Uzu said happily.

Senpu smiled at Uzu and directed all his KI towards him. Uzu started to sweat a little, but quickly changed the subject.

"Hey, how about we begin our survival test?" He said nervously confusing Sakura.

Senpu stood up and walked towards the group.

"Ok, now you have until 4 pm to take this from me." Uzu said holding up two kunai.

Sakura raised her hand and asked why there were only two. Uzu explained that only two could get a kunai and the other one will be killed by Uzu, himself.

"Begin!" Uzu-sensei yelled.

Sakura and Sasuke disappeared into the trees, but Senpu remained in front of Uzu.

"I see your teammates know to hide from someone they can't take, but don't get cocky." Uzu-sensei said.

Senpu drew a kunai and ran at sensei. He threw the kunai, jumped in the air, and performed hand signs.

"Raining Kunai Jutsu!"

A puff of smoke originated from the single one and out of the smoke came thousands of kunais, all aimed at the jounin. Uzu looked surprised and was too busy to notice the chakra wires attached to the kunai.

"Flaming Image Technique."

Senpu blew out a dtream of fire which engulfed all the kunais in flame and arranged them into a phoenix. It soared over the training area, before slamming straight down into the ground. Senpu disappeared in the smoke, dust, and confusion to think up a plan. When the smoke cleared, Uzu was standing next to a deeply-burned tree panting.

"You did good Senpū, but not enough to do anything useful." Uzu-sensei said before patting the kunais, only to find one missing.

Senpu threw the kunai he was missing across the field towards him. He dodged probably thinking it was the jutsu again. It soared threw the air and hit the tree next to where Sasuke's chakra signature was originating. The storage seal on the kunai released a note tell Sasuke to give the kunai to Sakura.

Senpu knew he wouldn't do it so he told Sasuke that he would only get strong enough to beat Itachi if he worked with his teammates. Senpu felt Sasuke's signature move towards Sakura's and he body flickered towards them both. Sasuke and Sakura were talking about a plan when Senpu dropped down from the trees.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked.

Sakura started to emphasize about how Sasuke made an amazing plan, so Senpu incapitated her and tied her to one of the post. Sasuke held in a chuckle before he began telling me the plan.

"Senpū, you are gonna throw kunais at Uzu to wear him out and when his chakra is low I'll take the other kunai and give it to-" "yourself."

"I don't need to be a ninja like you and Sakura is my best friend's sister. So, when we get the kunai... kill me." Senpu said seriously.

Sasuke looked surprised, but nodded with regret. Senpu sighed and body flickered into position. He guessed that this would be his last moment.