Three Ordinary Girls (One Direction)

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

My ears have been bleeding from the screams for hours. The screams are coming from my friend Gabby. Gabby is 20 years old and has dark brown hair that is always in a pony tail. She is average size and very pretty. She is a very trust worthy friend and the only person that fully understands me! She is one of a kind.

The screams arnt only coming from Gabby though, they are also coming from Emily. Emily is 19 years old and has long dirty blonde hair. She has freckles and a contagious smile and laugh! She can make anyone happy.

Then there is me who is screaming as well. My name is Marley. I have long blonde hair that comes down to my mid back. I'm very short and smile alot! My laugh is very loud but I can also get very mad. I'm very picky and you either love me or hate me.

Anyways back to the story. We are screaming for a reason...trust me we are not crazy....well maybe a little. Well I just told Gabby and Emily that I got tickets to a One direction concert! YAYYY!!!

I've been dreaming about this moment forever! The best moment of my life is about to take place and I get to spend it with my two best friends!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Emily

"Yo Marley, you going to get ready to go or not?"

I blinked a few times and responded "oh yeah, I might need to do that."

Gabby giggles at me

I looked down to see I was still in my pajamas....I had a lot of stuff to do in only a short amount of time.

Everything had to be perfect.