Question

No, this is not an update. I'm working on one.

I mentioned that I would only be writing two books at the current time: Dragon's Possession and Sinfully Yours.

I'm going to give you guys the chance to alter that. I'm more experienced in writing werewolf books, then vampire books. Point proven by the fact that I have a chapter and a half of a new werewolf book in my possession. And no new chapter for Sinfully Yours. I'm kind of stuck with possible beginnings for Sinfully Yours, but this new book is flowing easily. I don't have a name for it, summary, or a cover in this current moment. I've just been writing. Lol.

However, if you guys are willing to read it, then I'm willing to make it available for your viewing.

So the question: Would you care to read a new werewolf novel or continue with Sinfully Yours, whenever that may be?

Yes, my dear readers, I am going to base this off your comments and feedback to this Author's Note. So comment away what it is that you want.

I know what you're thinking :p (This isn't about Dragon's Possession. I want to know what happens next. I was hoping this was an update. Be patient, dears--Scarlett, Lindsay, Zane, Asim, and various other characters are all in progress of a new chapter.)

Patiently awaiting your feedback,

Leis.

Back again. Lol Just thought about it. I guess I should at least give you some view of this werewolf book, right? Warning...Isis, Vanessa, and Eve can be a bit weird and perverted at times...

Chapter One: Boys Locker Room (Preview)

"Whoa, hottie overload," Eve whispered, her mouth slightly agape.

Vanessa's head frantically moved up and down in agreement, as her eyes widened even more when Lexis Johnson turned around, his back now to all of us. The white towel he had wrapped around his waist clung to his buttocks smoothly, a crystalline water drop rolling slowly from the small curve of his back. The towel ended just before the back of his knees so we were all given a good look at muscular hamstrings and calves. Unconsciously, I ran my tongue over my bottom lip.

"Damn, his ass, though," Vanessa muttered after a lapse of silence between us. "You think he'll drop the towel like Drew did?"

I shook my head as she moved around slightly, bumping into me. We were all hidden in a supply closet, the door we were looking out of had a square shaped window, which allowed us to ogle the men before us. Drew had been surprisingly packing enough between his legs to have all of us squirming and imagining things that we were probably too young for. Our presence wasn't so much as a what we were doing, but of how we'd ended up in the boy's locker room in the gym at school. The worst part wasn't even us being in the boy's locker room, it was the fact that it was two hours after school and the boys were just finishing up showers from football practice.

Were we peeping Toms?

Yes, but we were enjoying it to the fullest. Besides, if anyone was to excuse us for being here it was Callie Roberts. She'd dared us to during a game of Truth or Dare the night before. She didn't know when we'd do it, but we had to have photographic proof. If we didn't complete the dare within the next two days, then we had to be her bitches around the school for two weeks. That was something that I wasn't willing to do. I fucking hated being around the bitch for more than ten minutes, so this was going to be completed.

"Oooh, ooh!" Eve commented excitedly. "Take a picture of that. At least we'd have it forever."

I smiled slightly at that. "Vanessa, take the picture, but make sure you send it to me," I agreed.

Within seconds, she had the phone angled at the door and Lexis's ass clad in that white towel. A small feminine sigh escaped my lips. It wasn't as if any of us would ever be on his "To Do List". We were a different kind of normal, weird but oddly able to mingle with various groups. I wasn't quite sure where movies got the idea of consistent cliques, but it wasn't exactly. Yeah, there were various groups of friends and acquaintances. The popular crowd existed, indeed. They were the athletes and cheerleaders along with some class clowns, preppies, and normies (normal people). Everyone else just sorted mingled with the people that they felt a connection with.

And bullying? That was something overly exaggerated in books and movies. People weren't exactly bullied just for being smart. There were a few assholes who made fun of people because it made them feel better about themselves, but it typically wasn't the popular crowd. It was just losers who were seeking attention by putting themselves above others, normal people who were overlooked for the most part. Between sports, keeping decent grades, flirting, and hanging out with each other they didn't have time to bully people.

Vanessa snapped the picture without hesitation and I groaned inwardly as her flash went off. She stood there for a moment, her eyes blinking every few seconds. The lights in the supply closet were off. So it wasn't a surprise when someone walking past the door to their locker turned. She still stood looking out the glass.

I grabbed her hand. "Duck, bitch," I hissed, tugging her down along with me.

Eve's stupid ass had already dropped to the floor like someone was shooting. We crouched, looking at the crack of the door. The shadow of the guy could be seen slightly.