My substitute Teacher and Me

Hello wattpad-ers! Heres is a short chapter I have done, sorry I havent done any in nearly a year, life is just taking oevr at the momet!

"How about this one?" Florrie asked, holding up a bright green, skin tight dress that would hardly cover her bum and which showed off her cleavage. I stared at the dress which seemed to scream at me "Belt" and shrugged. Florrie was shopping for "The perfect dress" for a party she was going to in a weeks time. Apparently you have to be "Well prepared" for these kind of occasions. Personally, well, I couldn't care less what Florrie wore to a stupid house party. All I could think about was Daniel and our nearly passsionate kiss that happened. He WAS going to kiss me ,I just knew it. Stupid neighbours, I grumbled to myself as I trudged behind Florrie.

I DID attend first lesson, although I was nervous and didn't really want to go and was shocked by the normality of it. Daniel ignored me after a brief smile and began teaching us mathmatics. The day flew by and I hardly even saw him. It was probably a good thing, giving me time to think things through . I mean, okay he was just babysitting me, but, could he get in trouble for that? I was in his house all alone with him yesterday, was there a rule against it that would get Daniel in trouble if anyone found out. I didn't even know, and being here, at our local shopping centre with Florrie was driving me insane. I didn't want to drink low fat milkshakes, and I certainly didnt want to eat low fat and low calorie food that tasted like cardboard and was as chewy as toffee.

Florrie sauntered off to the changing rooms to try on her collection of clothes if you could call any of the skimpy items that. I sat down with a sigh and pulled out my phone. yet again no text from Simon, who had dropped me off at school, as my car was left there yesterday, and then drove off to god knows where.  

Was he avoiding me? I wandered as I sat as Florrie chatted on about this guy she was trying to impress. he couldn't be avoiding me, he would just tell me what's going of if I had done something wrong. Wouldn't he?!  he had been acting strange for the past couple of days, but that could just be because he was tired or stressed.  I would let it pass and see how he was acting for the next couple of days before i confronted him about it. 

"What about this one? i think it suits me" Florrie squeled, opening the curtain dramatically and striking a pose. The dress was a fluroscent pink bandage dress, with no straps that clung to every inch of her body. If the dress was about 5inches longer, she would have looked beautiful. as it was, it was a typical florrie dress. So I fake smiled whilst grimacing inside and told her she looked "Stuning" and she was "absolutely gorgeous". she insisted i take a picture or two for her, which resulted in a thousand poses being pulled and a thousand picture demanding to be taken.  All after noon she tried on different concotions of dress', pulled poses whilst I took the shots  until we walked back to the first shop and picked up the hideous pink belt, slash dress. 

It was getting late and I had work to do when I got hom. mathmatics. Ugh. I just couldnt concentrate. if i was poor at maths before, i certainly was now. It wasn't my fault, it's just Daniel is so dreamy, and when he points at the equasions and smiles, my mind just goes down the sink and I have to fight not to just stare at him and his gorgeous-ness.  At this rate I wasnt even going to pass maths this year, and then daniel will see how dumb I am and not want to hang out. What if my parents asked him to cook for me and he declined? what if he told them it was because of my useless maths skills? What if he cant have a friend who are awful at maths because he is just too  good at it and needs to be on parr with others?!.! I felt my breath hitch as all these thoughts ran thorugh my head. i had to DO something, before he wouldnt even look at me for fear of calling me stupid, or something. 

By the time she dropped me off home with the promise to text me, I was tired. stomping aroung all afternoon in a mall, wasnt my idea of fun. Especially when dealing with an over excited Florrie. I collpased on my bed, sighing in relief as my bed enveloped me in a nice, comfy hug. Pulling out my coursework with a sigh, i settled in for the night. I was so going to have nightmares about sums and dividing I thought as i drifted off to sleep, assignment still in my hand, unfinished.