My substitute teacher and me-chapter 7 (Ice cream and jealousy)

8sorry I havent uploade din ages but I had my exams. now my exams are completely over I have time to write. So please read on for the seventh chapter!...*

megans p.o.v 

I held onto daniel tightly as we glided swiftly inbetween cars on the road. All through the journey I kept my eyes open so that the fantasy's of daniel kissing me where kept at bay. I knew we where nearer the ice cream parlour when daniel relaxed a bit and slowed down. The journey had seemed long and tense and i wandered briefly if Daniel had also been thinking of me. As the bike came to a stop and daniel got off and took his helmet off, the brief hope i had been feeling vanished. Why on earth would this god be interested in me! He was handsome beyond belief and he was also ripped I noticed as he took of his jacket and was standing in his v-kneck toght shirt (all muscles on show!) Daniel noticed my stillness and smirked. He walked slowly towards me and my heart sped up. Did he see me checking him out? I hoped not and under my helmet I could feel my cheeks warmong. As he came closer a sudden pull encapulated me. I wanted to go to daniel, I wanted to be near him. Actually i just wanted daniel. The thought had my heart beating even faster and my breath coming up short. I hoped he hadnt noticed my internal fight for control as he stood next to me smirking wiht his eyes ablaze with amusement. Who would blame him finding this amusing. A stuoid school girl with a crush on a teacher/friend...so cliche!

"Do you need help getting of the bike Megan? I didnt know you didnt like them, i would have gone slower if I'd have known you where oging to be imobilised by shock!" he said trying to keep the laughter out of his voice. Instabtly I relaxed. he hadnt known what i was thinkking. he hadnt thought it was a joke about it. Sighing I got off the bike shakily and struggled to my feet. taking off the helmet i shook my hair and rejoiced in the light wind that caressed my skin. Daniel chuckled and i opened my eyes to look at him.

"What?" i asked lightly, nervous at his  sharp, intense gaze. he quickly leaned in and took the helmet out of my hands. Putting it under his seat. After locking it up he smiled at me

"lets go get ice cream" He said seeming quite excited. grinning i walked quickly to catch up with him.

"race you to the door" i screamed as i ran on in front enjoying the moment

"hey your cheating" he replied and i could fell him start to run, catching me up in little time.

I slipped out of my small jog and ran toward the ice cream door. I looked behind to see Daniel a few metres behind. I laughed and turned around not noticing i had still been running. As soon as i turned around the smile was wiped of my face. Before i could properly register it ands top I ran straight unto the glass window.I heard Daniel laugh and jog to my side

"You okay" he asked in a joyous voice.

"Omphhh" is all i could reply before he gently pulled me back from the window. before me i saw an old couple looking at me and i blushed in embarassment and without realising i had leaned back into Daniel, who inreturn put his arms around my waist and led me the few paces to the door. Chuckling he opened the door and the chime tinkled.

"Can we just go, im so embarassed" I whispered behind me. daniel squeezed my waist

"Nope i promised you ice cream and thats what your getting and plus, the looks your getting is priceless. iw ouldnt miss it for the world!" he replied laughing at me.

I poked him in the ribs with my elbow as we approached the counter

"Owww" he whined in a childlike manner puting and glaring at me like a four year old .

"hello I'd like a ben and jerrys fisch food ice cream pot with a fudge flake and marshmallows please"  I asked politely grinning "And this boy here who acts like a five year old would like...?" i turned to Daniel to see him still pouting and rubbing his ribs