chapter 6

After P.E, school seemed to drag ALL day. Florrie insisted on me sitting with her for lunch, meaning i was lead to the 'best' table where all the Jocks and sluts sat. Every girl picked at their salad whilst every guy eyed the girls as if they where a hamburger. After a couple of 'juicy' conversations from Linda- another big slut- I had lost my appetite in my food. When the bell went for last period, i was relieved to get away from her and her detailed intimate encouters with the school cleaner.

Last lesson was supposed to be an english lesson. However mrs.drake wasnt in so instead we had to watch the gruesome 'The lord Of The Flies'. I lay my head down on my desk and began to find it hard to stay awake. so instead i pulled out my earphones and plugged them into my ipod.

"Psssst" A voice whispered above my music. Ignoring the voice i carried on dosing

"PSTTTT" the voice persisted. Groaning i nudged the finger that was poking at my shoulder

"PSTTT WAYNEFORD". Unlodging my earphones, i swung my head in the other direction, sending evils to whoever had disturbed me. leaning in was Simon. Turning my head back around i mumbled a "go away Simon, im sleeping" before I opened my eyes in shock, Whilst trying to turn my head around i banged it on the table.

"OWWW, shoot!" I muttered, instantly placing my hand on my temple as if the pain would magically go away. Wincing, i turned to face a smirking Simon. 

"Miss me?" he asked knowingly. His eyes gleamed and his smirk was still in place. Without having to ask i wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and he gripped mine back giving me a good old Simon hug.

"Duhh" I replied whilst he patted my back. Snuggling back into my seat , it suddenly dawned on me. Reaching out, i whacked Simon on the back of the head. Simon gripped his head and sent glares at me. Which i ignored.

"OWWW! what was that for?!" He asked pouting away whilst rubbing his head.

"Dont EVER not text back, or leave me again. i was SOO worried Simon" I replied whilst crossing my arms across my chest. Simon chuckled in return and patted my head patronisingly

"Okay mummy, sorry mummy" he joked. at which i playfully swiped him on the shoulder.

By the end of the lesson i was dying to know what had happened to Simon over the past day in which i hadnt seen him. simon wouldnt tell me, apparently it was a secret that he would tell me when it was the right time. What kind of an answer is that!

 The bell rang and i met Florrie in the hall. School was out and for once, florrie wasn't dragging me to the toilets to do my make up. No. for once, me: Megan Wayneford, was happy to apply her make up.  I tried to convince myself that it was because i wanted to please Florrie, but it just wasnt working. I blushed at the silliness of putting make up on to meet daniel, i mean, he was jjust a teacher and a new family friend looking after his new friends daughter right? He wouldnt take any notice of me!

However, it didnt stop me from scrutinising my outfit.

Today had been hot, and i had been thankful for watching the weather forecast that morning. I was staying cool in a light, floral print maxi dress. My three quarter length denim jacket hung nicely with it and my gladiator sandals completed the look. boosting my curls up and spraying them for one last bout of luck, i breathed in and stalked out of the loo's in a burst of confidence to go and meet Daniel.

Walking down the corridor i realised i had not said goodbye to florrie. i stood and debated whether i should go back or carry on, just in case i lost my pretence of self confidence. Nawing on my lip i fiddled in my bag, looking for my sunglasss to waist time. "With a sudden turn i was walking back into the loo's.

"Bye Florrie, see you tomorrow" I called. There was no answer except a giggle from the right loo what was  engaged. I could see two pairs of feet. One belonging to a girl-Florrie, and one belonging to a guy. Rolling my eyes i quickly walked out of the loo's before i was mentally scarred for life!

Rounding the hall towards the exit, my self confidense evaporated. what if  Daniel had forgotten about meeting me, i mean, it was easily done. He was a busy man after all. Without realising i had nawed at my lip. A small patch of skin had been nawwed away and was now bleeding. Stopping in the car park, i rummaged through my bag trying to find my lip balm and a tissue. 

"You ready Megan" purred a low and sexy voice from behind me. Swirling round i bumped into Daniel. Smiling i liked at my lip

"Hi Daniel, yeah im ready" I replied whilst trying to open the tin to my lip balm.

"Whats that?" he asked trying to make conversation as i wasted time fumbling with the tin.

"Oh lip balm, i nawwed at my lip and now its bleeding" I replied lazily trying not to naw on it anymore. The tin kept slipping from my grip.

"Want me to give it a try" Daniel asked amusement present in his voice. smiling sheepishly i passed the tin to him.

"Go on then, give it a try" I looked up whilst passing him the tin and caught his gaze on my lower lip

"What" I asked keeping my eyes on his as i reached up to touch my lip. Suddenly his hand had stopped mine and he was closer to me than before. My eyes stayed trained on his eyes in wonder as his other hand came up and gently his finger wiped the  blood away from my lips. His lips parted in concentration as he applied the lip balm slowly to my lips.

i could feel my cheeks heating at the closeness and the intimacy at being so close, wothout realising i had grippe donto daniel's hand which was massgaing my lip. Daniel slowly tour his stare away from my lips and looked into my eyes. Coughing he asked if i was ready to go at which i dropped my hand and clung to my dress nodding my head whilst unconsciencely nawing at my lip

Daniel had walked over to a harley bike and had retrieved to helmets. My eyes widened at the beast he rode. daniel chuckled at my facial expression.

"Here, put this on" Instabtly i did as i was asked and waled forwards. "Hold on to me here" Daniel said whilst pointing at around his waist. Coughing megan hoped on the back and slowly slid her arms around daniel. She could feel his stomach muscles tighten at her touch and as he started the bike up she leant in to him heavily with nervouseness. Megan tried to resist the urge to breath in Daniel's scent, she gripped him tighter trying to not make a fool out of herself, she knew it was going to be hard ro resist delibaretly brathing in his cologne ont he journey to the ice cream parlour.

Daniel could nor believe he had been so foolish to even look at her lips, let alone massage them and probed her lips. He had felt intoxicated and in a trance when she had mentioned her lips. her lush,plump lips. Daniel shook his head mentally and focused intirely on the road. he could feel Megan grip him tighter and he groaned inwardly at the dream that she was also resisting him, resisting on smelling him, ant that that was why she was holding so on so tight, which in fact, was makin the tension and need a whole lot worse. As Daniel tried to keep his speed down at a safe and relaxing speed for Megan, he knew that it was going to be a longg ride.