Chapter 33

Dear Diary,

I've patched things up with my mom!

Things are going great we've gone out for lunch a few times and even went shopping.

Isaac hasn't left yet but I'm sure he will soon I haven't seen him since the fight.

Ty and I are great and I love that dork to pieces.

~Aria

"So then this happened," Audrey finished while pointing to the mark on her neck.

She had just finished telling me about how Carter marked her last night.

They will make beautiful children. I don't know where that came from why am I thinking about children? And Carter making them, ew.

"That's so sweet," I replied, referring to her story.

"I know right," she squealed.

"So are you getting used to the idea of you know him being a wolf?" I asked.

"I mean I guess so it's just weird to think he is one," she sounded unsure like she couldn't quite put it into words, I know exactly what she is trying to say though.

"Have you met his parents?" I asked.

"That's what we are doing today, we are going to have dinner with them," she smiled.

"Ask Carter's dad about the ice cream truck story," I laughed.

"I will," she laughed.

**************************

Ty was in his office doing paperwork, in fact he's been in there most of the day.

Audrey and I have been hanging out all day, but her and Carter just left for dinner with his parents. Damn Carter for taking my new best friend away from me.

I've only seen Ty like five times today, it's ridiculous. I laid on the couch and sighed, I really need to get a hobby.

I got off the couch and wandered into the hallway where I know Ty's office is. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Ty contently working on his papers.

"Hey gorgeous," Ty smiled while looking up.

"Hey pyscho," I laughed.

"Still have that accent," he teased.

I rolled my eyes and went over to the office chair he was currently occupying and I straddled his lap.

"I guess I could use a break," he smirked.

"What are you even working on?" I asked while looking down at the paper he was just writing on.

"Boring pack stuff," he replied while grabbing my chin in his hand and turning my head so my eyes were on his again.

I smiled when I saw his eyes and leaned in to have my lips meet his. He smiled against my lips. He licked my bottom lip and I didn't waste any time opening my mouth for him.

There was a knock at the door making me pull away.

Tyson however leaned in again and our lips once again met.

I laughed and pulled away.

"Come in," I called while climbing off his lap. Ty pulled me back down though and I was now sitting on his lap a bit more properly.

Aiden walked in and looked a little frightened when he did. I looked up to see Ty glaring at him.

"Hey Aiden," I smiled, hoping to make him less scared.