Chapter 17

Dear Diary,

Hey Diary it's been a long week. School has been okay and we get out in one week. Ty says we have tests on the last two days.

The bigger issue is when I bring up my dad. Ty acts like I'm bringing up the end of the world. I don't want to see my father or anything I just want to know what Ty is keeping from me.

It's been one week since I found out Ty is a wolf. One week since Ty said I love you, but most of all one week since I became Ty's girlfriend, even though we are way more than boyfriend and girlfriend.

Anyway Diary I'm on another mission.. a mission to find out what Ty is keeping from me.

I will report back soon.

~Aria

I woke up to Ty hugging the death out of me! It is Sunday morning and tomorrow we start our last week of school! Ty and I haven't really talked about what will happen after high school, I am kind of hoping he will bring that one up. I sighed in Ty's arms and then wiggled around, no use. I tried to pull my arms out from under his arms, no use again.

"Ty," I groaned.

"Tyson," I demanded.

"TY," I shouted.

"Mhhm," he mumbled and then snuggled his head further into me.

"Ty I have to use the bathroom," I complained.

He grunted.

"I'm serious," I replied.

I wiggled again and he held on tighter, I didn't even think that was possible two seconds ago, guess what it was possible.

"Ty," I coughed knowing that one might work. He loosened his arms slightly. I coughed again.

"Arrabella," he protested.

"I have to pee," I groaned.

He sighed and then released me.

I ran into the bathroom.

Ty and I are back in his room. I don't think Ty knows the meaning of space and I don't think I really want space.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the clock. It was only six in the morning. I yawned and then climbed back into bed.

Ty didn't waste a second and he grabbed me into his arms again. He took a deep breath and nuzzled back into me.

I feel like he's caging me. I can't protest too much because I love that Ty needs me as much as I need him. I guess we really are the perfect match.

I relaxed once again and fell back asleep instantly.

******************************************************

"Why won't you tell me?" I groaned. This has been going on for twenty minutes! I mean seriously this is my dad we are talking about; you'd think World War three was about to break out.

"You don't need to check up on anything," he groaned back.

"You have no right to tell me what I need," I replied.

"Arrabella stop thinking about him," he demanded.

"Oh so now you want to tell me what I can and can't think?" I shouted.

"He hit you; he abused you everyday why do you want to go back there?" Ty yelled.

I stepped away from him that felt like a slap in the face.

"I don't want to go back there, why aren't you listening to me?" I screamed.

"I am listening Arrabella, you said it in your sleep last night," he shot back.