"I don't trust you..."

Elizabeth was half tempted to jump out of the van and run for her life. She'd most likely be devoured in her sleep! But where could she go? She was Jay's daughter now. She'd most likely be turned into one of those vicious creatures. The van pulled into a long and winding driveway. A large gate blocked the entrance, shutting her in.

"Welcome home Elizabeth." Jay said with a smile.

Elizabeth nodded gratefully, but was hesitant to walk into this new found place. The five men walked ahead of her. Nathan looked back and saw her taking her time walking up the path. He waited for her to catch up to him.

"What's wrong Liz?" He asked, looking deeply into her eyes as he spoke. The shifted from a crimson colour to a bright emerald. 

Elizabeth shifted uncomfortably. "I-I don't know if I'll be safe here." She mumbled, hoping Nathan wouldn't hear.

"You know, we can hear your thoughts... You'll be fine. There's one thing that makes us different from other vampires... We have something they don't.."

Tight trousers? Elizabeth thought.

"That's really funny. But, no. We have resistance." Nathan said, smiling at Elizabeth.

"Resistance?"

Nathan nodded. "If it weren't for that, Jay or any of the boys would've bitten you by now. And not in the way that would turn you into one of us. In the way where you end up dead."

Elizabeth's face became pale. "Y-you guys could kill me?"

"Yes, but we wouldn't.. Even though I can smell your blood from a mile away, I would never."

Elizabeth returned to her normal complexion. "Thanks? But anyways, which of you lovely gentlemen has the honour of turning me into a vampire if I choose to become one?"

"Which ever one of us you'd like.." Nathan replied, his eyes filled with hunger and something else, but Elizabeth couldn't pinpoint it.. "But it takes skill not to kill someone while turning someone.. So obviously, don't choose me. Though your blood smells delicious.." Nathan took a step closer to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth took a step back. "Don't get any closer. I don't trust you.."

"Why? Wouldn't it be nice to have someone sink their teeth into your precious little neck? Feeling them take over you completely?" he inched closer to her with each word.

Elizabeth looked at him with terror and disgust. "How old are you anyway? 1018?"

Nathan shook his head. "19. I'm not lying to you. I'm only 19."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Whatever. But just know that I may only be four years younger than you, but I will kick your ass if you ever touch me." She pushed past him and walked up the driveway. She could feel his eyes staring into her, but she didn't care.

Everyone has enemies.. Elizabeth though, hoping Nathan could still hear. Looks like I've just made mine..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So, um, I clearly know that Nath is 20 now, but when I first wrote this he was still 19.. I'm leaving it at that. :) Um... 10 votes, 10 comments forthe next part? Xxxx