Chapter 15 Jealousy

(Crixus' POV)

I stood still, looking down at the young woman that I called mate. Her brown eyes were darker than usual as she stared up at me wide eyed. Something was different about her. Her smile was sultry and sexy, she stood taller, her shoulders were pushed back slightly making her chest appear bigger than it already was. Mal's head was tilted to the side as she eyed me up and down, smirking as she stared at the evident tent my bulge had created in my pants.

Fucking horny wolf.

"Hello....I'm Mal, Andrea's Wolf" she smirked, looking up into my eyes. She wasn't the bit embarrassed to find my looking back at her as she shamelessly checked me out. I tried to keep calm knowing that I had to do whatever it took to get Andrea back in control of her body.

"What? Are you not happy to meet me?" She smiled, taking a step back and circling around me as if to make sure that I was good enough for her and Andy.

I felt a sudden pull to her. She was the same girl that I cared for...but it wasn't Andy in control. The one attracted to her was not me but my wolf. He was the reason I wanted to rip her dress off, throw her over the bed and pound into her until neither of us had any strength left. Although that sounded like a perfect idea to Monty, that wouldn't do for me. Andrea would never forgive me.

"Uh...of course I'm happy to meet you."I slowly took a step back, recognizing instantly the look in her eyes "There is just one problem sweetheart. You see, I need you to get Andy back, we have many packs here tonight and if the-"

"Yes, yes, I know all about the celebration tonight. I too have a problem" she lifted her hands up to her waist and looked up at me through her long eyelashes "Andy doesn't want to come back. She needs a little break is all. Tonight...I'm all yours" the girl purred, taking long strides towards me until she stood right in front of me.

She stood in front of me, placing her hands over my chest, while her firm breasts pressed against my abdomen.

For the love of God.

"W-we should probably go out. Everyone is waiting for us to come. I-I mean arrive" I said, not being able to help the dirty thoughts that were possessing my head. Her legs over my shoulders, her breasts in my hand as she pulled on my hair, begging me not stop as my tongue attacked her soft warm skin.

The girl beneath me was smirking as she held me close to her. It was as if she could read my thoughts. A sweet smell engulfed my nose as held me a little tighter. Thankfully, there was a knock on the door, that helped me jump away from her hypnotic eyes.

"Yes?" I called out, trying to compose myself.

"Alpha, the guests have arrived and they are starting to ask for you" I heard Gabriel's voice through the door.

"Coming" I heard Mal's sexy voice, before I could answer.

She giggled and rushed past me slamming her bedroom door behind her, leaving me alone in the room.

"No! Mal!" I called out, chasing after her. By the time I got her back in sights, I found Mal an arms length away from Drew. She ran so fast, she crashed into him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He growled, grabbing her by her arms and held her up.

Mal smiled, tugging away from her brother. She adjusted her dress and looked up at her angered brother.

"Bring her back Mal...now!" Andrew demanded grabbing on tightly to his sister, predicting that she would once again run away from us and cause some kind of trouble

"She doesn't want to come back Andrew. She needs a break from all this for now. She will come back when she feels she is ready for all this" Mal responded, removing Andrew's touch from her arm and taking another step back. "I already told our dear mate that I will behave. I'm doing this for all of you after all. Imagine what would happen if she had another mental breakdown in front of everyone...again." Mal smiled, looking directly into Andrew's eyes.

Andrew's eyes widened only for a second and then he went back to looking angry.

"Again?" I asked, looking between the stunning Mal and my incredibly sexy and furious mate.

Both Mal and Andrew stayed silent. They obviously didn't want me knowing of this supposed breakdown Andrea had.

"Just...bring...her...back!" Andrew said again through clenched teeth. "She knows how important this is. We need her!"

Mal sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Well that's just too bad because she isn't coming back...at least not for now. Your stuck with me for tonight and however long she feels she needs to hide for." Mal smiled reminded me of a tigress, ready to attack at any moment.

"Mal-" Andrew began again but was interrupted by Gabriel.

"Alphas, Luna, we are ready for you." Gabe said, slightly opening the door to reveal the soft music and loud chatter coming from the other side of the door.

"Good, so are we." Mal smiled, standing up straighter and wrapping her arm around mine as she pushed me slightly towards Andrew who looked as is he could murder someone at any moment. I took his hand in mine and squeezed tightly.

"Everything will be fine." I whispered and leaned down to kiss his lips softly, but found myself taking his bottom lip between my teeth just before I felt his free hand grab my ass and squeeze. I groaned loudly hearing Mal growl.

It brought me back to reality reminding me that this was not the right place and devour the sweet madness that was Andrew's mouth. I cleared my throat and pulled away from my dapper brown haired wonder boy.

"We will finish this later." he whispered, his fingers brushing against my bulge, causing my erection to jump with excitement.

Once again, I cleared my throat trying to take a deep breath.

"You ready baby blue?" Mal asked me. I detected something in her voice I had never heard in either her or in Andrea when she spoke. It was something ugly and dark.

Jealously.

No, this was the last thing needed. My mate being jealous of her own brother. That would not end well for either siblings...or me for that matter. I had to fix this...but Andrea would be easier to talk to than the hot blooded Mal.

"Why don't you two go in first and wait for me at the top of the stares. Melvin won't introduce you two until I am by your side. I just need a moment." I said, not looking at either twin.

Andrew smirked, raising an eyebrow at me as his eyes traveled down to my obvious bulge.

"Do you need my help? I'd be more than happy to help." Drew smiled, taking a step forwards.

"No!" I shouted, taking a step back once again.

Drew chuckled and put his hands up in the air taking a few steps back from me.

"As you wish." he said laughing.

"Lets just go." Mal replied, turning around and walking towards the double doors. She stopped right in front of them, waiting for her brother to join he at the doors. "Don't be too long baby blue. We wouldn't want to keep them waiting too long." she said and slipped past the doors, not waiting for Drew who was right behind her.

I quickly adjusted myself and walked towards the door, opening it only to find Andy on the floor. Her knees against her chest, her head in her lap, rocking back and forth as her brother hid next to her.

What the hell?

(Author's Note)

Picture of Andrea's outfit and hair on the side>>>

I hope you all enjoyed

Love you all

Please

vote, comment, share, and follow

Bye

~Katie Xx