Leaving This World

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, THIS IS NOT REALLY A BOYXBOY, MORE OF DEPRESION WRITING!~

The boy stared at his tear and blood soaked hands, wondering how he came to this. How he was bullied so much and how he wanted to die. How no one loved him how he needed it. How even his own loved ones disowned him.

He placed his razor on his desk when he heard a buzz.The boy looked at his phone that buzzed. It was filled with hate texts as always. He stood and walked to his bathroom. He needed something to sooth him for awhile. The boy turned the water on and pluged the hole. He stripped, reveiling self inflicted cuts, and also bruises from bullies. Walking to the mirror he examined his pained body and soul. The cuts were deep and still bleeding, covering his arms, legs, thighs, stomach, and anywhere else you can cut besides his face. 

He grabbed a peice of paper and pencil from his cabnet and wrote some thing on it. Then he walked back to the tub, and turned the water off. After it was off he got in, not even caring how hot it was. He winced at the pain he felt, increasing with his cuts and bruises. The boy laid back in the burning water. He knew blood was seeping from his cuts, but he didnt care. He didnt want to think of anything, he just wanted to rest.

He suddenly started to lose vision on the world. His eyes blinked before realizing he was bleeding out. The boy didnt bother to even stop the blood. In a way he was sad. Sad that he was leaving a boy he loved so much. His personality was beautiful. His body was amazing. But the way the other boy felt towards him was terrible. He hated the other boy for being gay. This left him with so many more reasons to leave. It would make his beloved cousin happy that his sinforsaken cousin would be gone. If it made his love happy, it would make him happy.

He started to look on the bright side to his demise. He was happy to be leaving. He was happy to not have to live in pain any longer. He was happy to no longer be a burden. As the colors of the world fadded, so did he. He smiled, finally being able to live in bliss, and not agony. With his last breath he closed his eyes for a final time, thinking of the happiness to come for him.

His paper read. 

 To my hateful family, you can all rot in Hell, exept my cousin. You know who you are and im sorry you hate me. I wish you could have seen the better side of my love, but maybe one day you will.
Im happy to say im leaving. Leaving all of you to live your happy lives without me. When you find this, ill probably be decaying in the tub. Im sure you wont care to burry my body, so do as you want. Im also happy that im no longer a stain in your beloved family name. 

But most of all. Im happy to be Leaving This World. 

                                                                                                          Hate, Your unbeloved-

[Authors Note]
Sorry this was so depressing :( When im depressed all i can think about is sad stuff... So this is, well... idk. Again sorry for being depressed!