College?

[Authors Note]
Keep in mind this is a failed story.....so yeah.... Enjoy my shitty story! Rofl

“Hurry up Cole! You’re going to make us late!” Jake bellowed from the bathroom.

Sighing I walked to the bathroom to see Jake fixing his hair for the night.       

“You know I’m the one waiting, right?” I said as I leaned onto the door frame.

“I know, but blaming stuff on other people makes me feel better.”

Rolling my eye I walked to our mini fridge and pulled a coke out. Jesus Christ, Jake and his hair- I’m going to be waiting awhile. After another ten minutes of agony he finally popped out of the bathroom.

“I’m finished!” He announced. “Only took you about… Ten years.” I retorted

He laughed silently and grabbed his keys “C’mon.” I followed him out our dorm room and into the lobby and out the doors to the parking lot. Scanning scene I found Jakes car. Tapping his shoulder I started walking to the car. I’m obviously the car finding expert .

I stood at the passenger side door and waited patiently for Jake to unlock the door. ‘Click’
I opened the door and jumped in. “Rebecca’s house right?” I asked as I buckled my seat belt. “Yeah, and you know what her parties are known for.”   He took a glance at me and winked. Rebecca is known for having parties where everyone gets laid. “I am Not getting it on with some girl I don’t know.” He chuckled lightly making me look up questioningly. “Who said it was going to be a girl?”

 My jaw dropped at what he just said. He busted out laughing at my reaction. “I…Hahahahaha…I’m just…Hahaha…I was just messing with you.”   He could barley finish his sentence and was wiping tears away from his eyes.

Sighing I laid back in my seat and stared out into the darkness. Hmm, I wonder how long were going to be out, I thought to myself.

After about thirty minutes of driving we stopped at a large house with cars all around and flashing lights inside. Rebecca is also known for some damn good parties. I took a step outside and inhaled deeply. This is going to be a Very long night

Jake walked around the car and I followed him inside the house. There were color full lights flashing all over and people dancing in the living room. A girl winked and waved Jake over so I was left alone to party. I had never been to a party before so I had no idea what I should do. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer since there wasn’t anything else. I’m not much of a drinker really but whatever. I started drinking and sat down on the couch.

 Now I know why never come to parties, they are so boring. I knew of every large party and what went on, that was started by someone in our college, but I just never went to any. After just sitting I must have dozed off.

I woke up to a very dark looking guy sitting next to me. He gasped at the sight of me and I looked at him confused.