Wake Up Call (Louis Imagine)

You awoke from your peaceful slumber due to a familiar and rather enjoyable sensation between your thighs, something wet was slurping, nibbling, prodding your womanhood and you quickly pulled back the covers.

you hazily looked down at him, your Boyfriend, eating you out eagerly with his eyes closed and quickly nibbling on your clit like he hadn’t eaten for weeks. You whimpered and tried to scoot back because the pleasure was just too much to handle but Louis growled, gripped your thighs and pushed his face harder onto you as he sucked your swollen clit angrily.

"Shit," you gasped breathlessly, reaching down to find his soft, brown hair and when you did, you twisted your fingers in them and pulled at the strands.

He chuckled huskily, unfazed and then you felt his finger tip at your entrance before he slowly eased it inside of you and then back out again, drawing a loud sigh from your throat.

"Don’t fucking tease me," you managed to say as his dark, heavy eyes flicked up to meet yours for the first time.

He gave your clit a long hard lick before replying with a grunt, "I’ll do as I please."

Just as you were about to reply, he stole the words from your lips when his finger entered you again, pumping in and out of you slow but hard and his tongue slipped between your folds once more, flicking over your clit as fast as a cheeter’s legs. your hips began to jerk out of your control as you panted, moaned and muttered inaudible things under your breath but Louis used his free hand to hold you down, he wanted to control you, he wanted to be in control and that turned you on beyond belief. He then sucked your clit into his mouth, held it there and shook his head from side to side, slapping your thigh as he did so and you felt your body reach an euphoric state.

your eyes rolled back into your head and you bit hard on your bottom lip as a wave of pleasure rushed through you. You thought you could see stars behind your eyelids and the only thing you were able to sense was the sound of Louis’ finger inside of you, the loud, fast pounding sound and that was enough to bring you to yet, another orgasm and you yelped loudly, causing Louis to chuckle cockily. You had obviously given him what he had been waiting to hear. Once your breathing had slowed down, you struggled but opened your eyes to meet his and he was staring at your flushed face while biting his lip, his finger barely moving inside of you and then his tounge poked out to flick against your clit again, sending a spark throughout you.

"Tell me what you want," He growled, his mouth shiny with your juices.

You shuddered at the tone of his voice, so deep and husky before you answered seductively, "You."

He smirked, got up from the bed and quickly yanked his pants down, his angry memebr bobbing freely in the air, "Bend over. this is what you get for chossing a date with your friends other than a night with me ."

your mouth fell open at his words, he wasn’t usually so bold, so confident and you were shocked at his sudden change in demeanor.

"I said, Bend. Over.", He growled

You quickly obliged, but not before pulling your t-shirt off and over your head. You arched your back sharply. "Mmm, shit…" He mumbled, rubbing your bum with the palm of his hand and then forcefully smacking it, causing you to yelp and your bum to shake. He sucked the air through his gritted teeth and did it once more before he told you huskily, "ima leave you sore for a whole month !."

"Please, baby," you begged, swirling your hips slowly, "Fuck me."

Instantly afterwards, you felt the thick tip of his member positioned at your entrance and then, without warning, he pushed his entire length inside of you. you felt his large hands gripping your hips, his fingertips digging into your flesh and then he began to thrust harder than you thought possible. You honestly thought he was going to split you in half but you weren't complaining, he felt incredible and you could feel everything. You began to swirl your hips, your rhythm matching his in perfect sync and the feel of his hand smacking your bum again, confirmed his approval.

"Oh, baby," You cried, gently pinching your nipple with your fingers, your other hand barely holding you up, "Fuck me just like that.Fuck!"

He gulped, his hand finding your clit and rubbing it quickly causing your walls to clench around his throbbing member and he must’ve felt it, the sensation must’ve been too much because he stopped, reached down to grab your hair and aggresively pulled you up to meet his naked chest.

You squealed and reached your hand round to the back of his neck for support while he fucked you mercilessly, his large hand playing with your breast and his fingers tweaking your nipple every now and then.

"You’re so deep, Louis," You gasped as you deliberately clenched your walls around him, "Fuck, you’re so fucking deep!"

"Oh, fuck," He replied to you and to himself, his teeth clenched and sweat dripping down his face before it fell onto yours, "Shit! Cum for me. I’m gonna cum!"

Once again, for the third time that night he brought you to exstacy. your clit flooding onto his shiny, hard, thick member as he continued to fuck you with every ounce of energy he had, energy that he didn’t even know was there.

"Oh yeah! Thats right," You chuckled huskily, your voice pouty, "Cum for me. Cum inside of me!" your tongue darted out to lick his neck and that was it. He shuddered, gripped your breast tightly and emptied himself into you with a loud, hot husky groan.

He pushed you down onto the bed and you rolled onto your back, inviting him to you and did almost instantly. His mouth crashed into yours with overdue passion and lust while his member softened against your stomach.

"You’re fucking incredible," You said into his mouth with a chuckle.

"Mm," He replied, his mouth exploring your neck, "I’m sorry I woke you up. ","Don’t be sorry," you sighed as his tongue prodding your neck, "It was worth it."