My First Time (harry Imagine )

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"URGH" I hated the sound of my alarm, but today I had to get up as it was my first day back to work at Starbucks after I had a break to catch up with my cyoursework. At least I could now go out at the weekends because I didn’t need to worry about studying. Today it was Saturday and I was going out with my friends Jess, Ellani, Niall, Louis and my boyfriend Harry. I jumped in the shower, done everything I needed to do and left for work.

Everyone welcomed me back and the day actually flew by...

*After Work*

I arrived home and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket, I hadn’t checked it all day Anyway I read a text from Harry,

From: Hazza<3

Hey Y/N, hope you had a good day at work, there has been a change of plans. Instead of going out we are all going to Louis’ and Ellani’s, I will pick you up at 6? We will be sleeping over so pack everything you need! Hope that’s all good with you, love youuuu.xx

Awww he’s so sweet!!! I text him back,

To: Hazza<3

Had a great day, thanks, it flew by! That sounds more fun than going out, see you at 6!!! Love youuuuu tooooooo<3

Right I better pack, as its 5:35.

I packed everything I needed and waited for Harry to arrive.

*At Louis’ and Ellani’s*

"Hi, how are you?" Louis greeted us. "Fine, thanks!" Harry and I both replied. we followed him through to where Ellani, Jess and Niall were sitting eating pizza and snacks, we sat down and joined them. we sat until around 9:30pm eating food, watching films, doing truth and dares and listening to music. Eventually the boys suggested we should play spin the bottle and that’s where things got fun...

Niall span the bottle first, and it landed on Ellani. Awkward. Niall glanced at Ellani, and he blushed a bright shade of red. Aw that cute! Ellani quickly walked over to Niall, who looked as if he was trying to keep in a laugh. Elani quickly pecked Niall and for a moment, there was a deadly silence. Suddenly, Jess started laughing, which made Niall roll around in laughter. Ellani just gave them a weird look, and then turned around to stare at Louis, who was playing with her hair.

After around five minutes, we finally got Niall and Jess to calm down (they take ages to calm down…). Harry grabbed the bottle and span it. He sat watching the bottle until it stopped. It landed on me. Harry’s face lit up and quickly lent forward. Just when your lips were about to meet, I heard Niall whisper something that was probably dirty, knowing him. He and Jess took no time to double over in laughter again.

‘I love you…’ Harry muttered against my lips before crashing them onto mine. your lips moulded perfectly together, moving in sync. I pulled away, sucking in air before leaning forward, and your lips met again.

we both pulled away, and Harry smiled at me, his cute dimples showing. Jess quickly smirked at me, before they both left laughing, Louis and Ellani following them.

‘MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION!’ Louis shouted and I heard Ellani, Niall and Jess start laughing again. Do they ever stop laughing? Or being rude in this matter…

Harry grinned at me, before making your lips meet once again. He smiled into the kiss, making me smile as well. After a while (seconds…it felt like ages though!), your lips disconnected. Harry jumped on me and started kissing me passionately. I was shocked for a minute, as I was on the floor and shock waves were going through my body. I soon responded though, kissing him back just as passionately.

Things started getting pretty heated, and I was left in only my bra. Harry was completely naked. we were on the floor in Ellani and Louis’ living room. This was pretty smooth."Y/N , are you sure you want to do this .. herre ? " Harry asked me . It was going to be my first time . I got chills but I knew this was the time . "yes , im ready . " I told him he looked at me and said no words. I cupped his face in my hands and stared into his eyes. "I want oyu to take my virginity Harry . I love you . " I told him as I placed a kiss on his lips . The kiss deepened . Our hips now in lock .

His hands were making their way down my thighs , holding them tight in his own bare hands. It sent me shivers. I looked at him and placed soft , wet kisses on his torso causing him to grip on my tights harder. He kissed his way down to my inner thighs , causing a moan to escape from my lips . His breath tickling my private . His member has grown . "Harry , just fuck me already for god sakes ! " I yelled at him not wanting to waist any more time . He decided it was a good idea to start off by sucking on my clit.

His lick was hungry , his sucks , full of passion . He was sending me to my most highest. "Okay , let me know if it hurts. " Harry told me as his forehead was pressed against mine . He placed the tip in first Causing my back to bend back . He stopped , yet remained inside of me . "I'm so sorry ! I'lll sto- " I cut him off . "No , it's okay . Just keep doing what you're doing . He looked at me as he held onto my waist. My eyes tightened as i made my grip harder onto the rug . He was now inside me , fully . I Yelled in pain causing to wince. "Y/N .. are you alright ? " He asked me . his face full of concern . I smiled and nodded. My forehead sweaty a;ready . He started thrusting very slow and gentle . My cries become moans of pleasure . "Harry .. This feels .. so good. " I whispered to him as my arms were now around his neck .

He made his way down my neck kissing it . I got hold of his head, his hips thrusting in my ever so gently . "Fuck me Harry. " I gave him a cheeky smile . He didn't hesitate and took my orders. He thrusted slow and gentle in me for the last time and stopped . i looked at him confused not sure of what was wrong . "Wha-." i was cut of by a yell of my own . He thrusted in me without any warning . It gave me immediate goosebumps . "Oh god Harry !" I moaned out , his large self was thrusting in me , harder and faster as we panted . He was holding onto my wrists, his hips moving in perfect rhythm with mine . He was placing kisses all over my breast , leaving hickeys everywhere. His tongue spinning around my nipple causing them to harden . His thrust suddenly got sloppier . His curls flying everywhere . "Y/N im . im gunnah come !" He yelled out. My legs holding onto Harry's body as the pleasure took over. I couldn't take it anymore . I was so close . I felt him tense inside of my , his breathing was now heavier . My breathes cutting off little by little. We both rolled our heads back as we let our juices flow . His warm liquids were mixed with mine . He was still inside me as I caressed his face. He held such a settle face. "Harry , we just fucking fucked at our friends house ! " I said with such joy . It was my first time, and it was amazing .

We heard footsteps getting closer to us . Shoot , they were close . Me and harry quickly got up . he running to the bathroom with his clothes. I trekked upstairs to get my pjs. I got changed and sorted out my hair, putting it into a fish tail. I walked past one of the many spare rooms and heard a few lines from Mean Girls. Niall and Jess’ laughter rang out before becoming quiet again. I could hear mutters coming from Louis and Ellani’s room. I walked downstairs and saw that Harry had made a bed out of blankets and pillows. He invited me to lay down with him, before pulling me close.

‘Good night Y/N, love you loads’ Harry whispered into my ear.

‘Night Harry, love you more’ I whispered back before falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~well I hope you enjoyed it ! please don't forget to let me know what you think , vote , comment . It'll make me want to write even more so please tell me what you would like to read :DD Thanks a lot and I love you all <3 stay beautiful (: ~~~~