Room 3046(Liam Imagine )

So basically I made an imagine for every girl named Kelsey out there ^.^ Hope you enjoy it ^.^

It was 10 of the morning . Great , another day of work. I worked at a hotel and I was a room assistant. Boy did I hate my job. I always had to go to every hotel room and do what the person that stays in it wants me to do . I always got told to clean their kitchen or clean up the whole room like if I'm their servant . The only reason I didn't quit was because It was the only job I could find that pays a decent amount of money. I was taking a shower when I heard the phone in my bedroom ring . I grabbed a towel and got out . I was headed to the phone but I was to late so they left a voice mail . "Kelsey . It's me John . You have a room to get to at 12 . Be here in an hour . " John the hotel manager said . "ugh ! FUCK !! " I yelled as I was headed to my closet to grab my outfit . I tossed on my clothes and combed my hair down. I added a bit of mascara, blush and lipstick . I headed to my living room and grabbed an apple . "Ill just buy me some food at the hotel . " I said to myself . I grabbed my bag , my phone , and my car keys and headed out .

~At the hotel ~

I quickly ran to the ganaders closet and grabbed the cart I had to stroll around the entire hotel . I was waiting outside the elevator to get in. I had to go to the 30th floor . I was the last one to get off the elevator . I was pretty scared the whole way up alone . Elevators scare me . I was soon in the 30th floor and walked out . I was strolling down the hall looking for hotel room number 3046 . I finally found the room and used my hotel key that has access to all the hotel rooms here. "Hello? " I yelled out as I stepped foot in as I left my cart outside . I walked in a bit more and yet no answer. The place was clean . "Hello ? You need anything ? " I holard out . Yet no answer . I stayed in there for a few minutes more when i hear a door open . I looked back to see if it was the front door and it wasn't . "Hello? " I said one last time ."Oh yeah Hi . Uhm , I was hoping you could cl-" The attractive guy was talking and cut off once he laid eyes on me . He was wearing a towel around his waist, chest and hair dripping wet. I'm guessing he had just came out of the shower. "Excuse me what ? " I said snapping him out of his mind .

"oh erhm , I was - uhm . Never mind . Ill do it myself. " He said as he gave me a cheeky smile . I noticed he had dimples . He had black low cut hair . He was very fit , you could tell he worked out. "Oh , okay then . Well, have a good day. " I told him with a smile and turned around to head out the room when I felt a cold hand grab mine. I turned around to find the guy inches away form me . My breath getting heavy. He smiled , "I'm Liam .. " he said In a cute , seductive tone. I got chills at our closeness . I looked up at his gaze and smiled , "I'm Kelsey . " I told him with a very normal tone. He was staring at me for quite a while and spoke out . "You're beautiful . " He said as he stroked a lock of my hair behind my ear . i felt my self blush at his complement . "thank you " I said looking down . He cupped my chin with his thumb and index finger and tilt my head up to look at him . I didn't know what to say . He was staring deep into my eyes. I felt a cold rush through my body and quickly spoke . "i-I have to go . My boss is going to ki-" I was interrupted by two plum and soft lips . I hesitated on kissing back . "i - i I cant do this ... " i told him as I stopped the kiss.

"No one will know about this ..." He said as he cupped my cheeks in his hands and placed those taste full lips on mine again . His lips fit perfectly onto mine . He licked my lips as a beg for entrance to explore my mouth . I grinned and approved . Our tongues fighting for dominance. He deepened the kiss as he gently threw us on a sofa behind me . He was on top of me and I was under. Our lips still in sink . His hands exploring my body as i rubbed his back with my left hand and touched his tanned chest with my right . His wet hair leaving drops on my forehead. He unzipped my working dress which was blue and had a white apron over it . It reached me to my knee . He managed to take of my dress without losing connection of our kiss. His hands trailing my sides of the stomach , making me curve my back . His touch , so soft. "Mmm. " I whimper . He chuckled. He started kissing my neck . He kissed, suck and bit my neck leaving marks and signs he was there. I passed my fingers through his wet hair as I placed a leg over his . I brought out bodies closer than they already were. He kissed his way down to my boobs .His hands trailing their way up to my back , unhooking my bra. I took the bra off and my boobs were exposed. "Beautiful . " Liam whispered on to my left boob as he placed a sloppy kiss on it . His left hand massaging my right boob . His tongue , circling my nipple ,the piercing adding a cold feeling , causing me to curve my back . "Mhh, That feels good . " I say to him . I feel him smirking at my words. He continues to kiss his way down to my stomach . He was such a tease. "Do-don't tease . " I simply whisper to him as my eyes were closed tight . Enjoying the pleasure I was receiving . He went to take off my panties and laughed a little which made me open my eyes. "Look at you already wet. " Liam told me with that cheeky grin . Showing his dimples.

"You're just to good . " I smirked at him . He resumed on taking my panties off and his face came to my level again . His lips crashing with mine only to give me a sloppy kiss. He quickly made his way down to my vag . His breath tickling me , sending chills all over my body. He started to kiss on my clit . His lips doing wonders . I managed to let out the slightest moan . A wave of heat went over my legs and arms . He started to lick my vag , making me twitch at the pleasure I got . Soon he placed two fingers in me without warning "Ugh , Liam ! " I moan out. His fingers curved and thrusted in and out faster and faster each second as he sucked on my clit . He was hitting my G-Spot sended me to my high . "Li-Li-Liaaammm! Im--im gunnh cu-cumm !! I yell out . His fingers going twice as hard in me his licking and sucking getting harder and harder . "Ugghh !! " I moan out as I let all my juices spill over his mouth and fingers. He licked me clean and looked up at me . He sucked my juices clean off his finger. I grabbed him by this cheeks and brought him up to my lips . Kissing him and admiring his tongue action . "I'm gunnah fuck you so hard , you wont be able to walk for days ! " He said in between kisses.

I snatched his towel off exposing him. He was large . I giggled at the sight . "What is it ? " Liam said to me with a smirk " It's .. it's big . " I giggle in embarrassment . He started to kiss my neck and i felt is tip touch me . I felt a sudden cold rush . "Fuck me now Liam! " , He smirked and inserted me without any caution. "Mhhhmm . " I let out a loud moan . He thrusted in me hard , but yet he went slow . His thrust getting faster and faster as I wrapped my legs around his waist . His wet abdomen crashing to mine . His left hand massaging my breast as his right rubbed my clit. I was sweating at the sensation . I couldn't help it . "Ugh your so tight ! " Liam moaned out . He was rather loud . i arched my back as his hips thrusted faster and harder , hitting my G-Spot. "Ooo yeeahh . " I whimper . I was my most highest. My walls tightening around him . Liam rocked in and out of me , our hips moving to a perfect rhythm . I started to trace his chest with my fingertips cause him to get Goosebumps . "mmmm. " he said as he was sucking on my nipple . "Li-Liam ! Im cloosee ! " I yell out as I felt my walls tighten around him . "Hold it in !! " he holard at me . His lips moving in sink with mine . Him thrusting faster into me sending me to my most highest . "now! " He yelled . Our juices mixing each other . I feel his dick throbbing as he was still in me . Our bodies sweaty. He flipped me over so that I was on top of him. Our fore heads against one anothers . Breathless . "Wow , that was ... " , "Amazing . " I finished for him . He smiled and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Yes it was . "

Remember:

If you want your own just give me the information in the description ;D Thank you all for reading !

I feel kinda weird writing these and I promise ,I am indeed still a virgin ! xD

-Kelsey xx.

~~~~well I hope you enjoyed it ! please don't forget to let me know what you think , vote , comment . It'll make me want to write even more so please tell me what you would like to read :DD Thanks a lot and I love you all <3 stay beautiful (: ~~~~