First Day Back

"Lexi!" I screamed and hopped out of my car running and jumping on the back of my beautiful best boyfriend.

"Its still Alex. Just like last week." He sighed. I swung arong off his back onto his front. He was now supporting my in the air hug.

"Whatever Lex I missed you baby!" I saidand planted an big wet sloppy kiss on his lips. He proptly wiped it off.

"Maya! Don't do that it make me look like a manslut." He grumbled. I knew he loved it though. I Jumped off and laughed. At that moment a cherry red cnverible sped up and Kaila popped out and screamed.

"LEXI!" She yelled even louder than me. She drew in a lot of attention too. She skipped jumping on his back but because he turned to face her so she ending up pouncing on him full on. He caught her easily but she had so much momenum he needed to take a step back to stop from falling but ended up tripping on a backpack and landing on his back on the soft grass with Kaila on top of him.

"I" Kiss cheek "missed" Kiss other cheek "you" Kiss forehead "so" Kiss nose "fucking" Kiss temple "Damn" Kiss other temple "Much" kiss lips. He squirmed under her kisses in the most awkward and adorable way.

"Kaila! You got Kaila germs all over me." He said wiping all over his face really hars with his hands. His cheeks were turning bright red though and I knew he was trying to hide it. Alexander has the biggest crush on Kaila ever recored in all of history. He has seriously had a crush on her since third grade.

"Sorry baby." She sighed. She hopped up then and offered him a hand up which he refused as she was tiny and he was huge. Don't get my wrong, Kails is strong, she plays volleyball, lacrosse and takes tae kwon doe its just, he's really big as she is slightly above midget sized.

"Kails go park you car." I laughed as I realised it was in the middle of the parking lot.

"Fine. I just missed Lexi so I got distracted." Kaila whined. Oh, she soo had a crush on him too. She just expressed it in a differnt and equally as awkward way. She was so expressive that he didn't even know he liked her. And he was so awkward she didn't know. Oh my idiot besties.

"Missed you too Kail but it's only been three weeks." In Kaila time that was like three years.

"Thats like-" Luckily He was saved by her dramatization by Lilah who had just shown u and cut her off. Kaila just sighed and cartwiled off to her car to park it.

"Hey Alex. Missed you the last couple weeks." Lilah smiled giving him a side hug and kissing his cheek. He kissed the top of her hair.

"See, that is how you properly greet someone." He said guestuing whith his hands.

"My ways more fun." I smiled and took both hands pulling his face into another big sloppy kiss. He turned bright red and his friends who had now shown up laughed.

"Bye babe. See ya later gator." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One way or another I'ma find ya, I'm onna getcha getcha getcha getcha." Kaila sang giggling and poking me with every 'getcha'.

"What's up Kaila-bell?" I smiled turning around.

"Nothin." She hiked her bag higher on her soulder and plled out a piece of paper. "Who ya got for classes? I already asked Lih and Niks."

"Oh good questrion." I pulled out my shedule as well. We compared and it turns out we have about seven out of eleven classes together. Score! We had Spanish, Brittish Litturature, Creative Writing, Phys Ed., and Sex Ed together. Precalc I had with Lilah, Art I had with Nikki, free period we all had together as well as lunch, and world history I had with Lilah and Nikki.

Day 1:

Advanced Spanish- Sra. Osorio

Britt. Lit.- Ms. Beckhusen

Pre Calc.- Mr. Soter

Free Period-

Lunch 2-

Sex Ed. 3- Mr. Connors

Art 2- Ms. Delano

Day 2:

Homeroom- Mr. Amanti

Creative Writing- Ms. Delano

World History- Mr. Connors

Gym 2- Mr. Amanti

Luch 1-

Free Peroid-

Pre Calc- Mr. Soter

The Shedules rotated so we only had two. I much prefered that to last years eight day shedules. I thought that was rediculous. The year before that was awesome though. Freshman year, Kaila, Nikki, Lilah, Lexi, a!nd Kailas brother had gone on a year long tour of Europe. We were all held back a year but it was so worth it.

"This is gonna be a good, good year." Kaila smiled. We high-fived and headed to homeroom. We walked towards our homeroom hugging and giving high fives to all the people we hadn't 'seen all summer.