Chapter 2: Well, it was bound to happen to one of us

"Bitchacho 'da fuck you been!?" Kaila screamed and jumped on me as I attempted to quietly come into the house. Instead she jumped on me and hugged me, which was fairly normal, not quiet though.

   "Kaila put on a shirt idgit!" I laughed.  She jumped off and looked down, she then grabbed her boobs with her hands and procceeded to squish them and wiggle them, playing with them. She continued to do so as she walked away.  

   "Boobs! Where the fuck have you been all night! Who'd ya do?!" She elbowed me, "Who'd ya do? Come on, come on. Who'd ya do, who, who, wh-" Lilah questioned eating

   "Shut the fuck up Lilah! Nobody likes the sound of your fucking voice!" Nikki screamed as she walked into the livingroom, kitchen-y area. 

   "Hangover much Nik?" Lilah laughed.

   "Slut-tited whore much Lih's!" Nikki screamed back. She didn't deal well with hangovers. 

   "Go to sleep, or take a fricken Advil!" Lilah laughed.

   "Or take a bath, or a naked bath in the hottub, or have sex, or go skingdipping at the pool." Kaila suggested, still squishing her boobs.

   "Kaila!" Lih laughed.

   "Hey it would make her fell better!" I said laughing as well. 

   "Shut up!" Nikki yelled trying to sound angry but laughing. She settled for picking a bra up off the floor and attempting to beat Kails with it.

   "Guys!" Lih screamed, 

   "What?!" The three of us screamed back. We kind of screamed alot. 

   "We still gotta find out where My's was last night!" Lih laughed. 

   "Oh ya!" Kaila laughed and bent down in front of me. Squatting had always been the obious sign for  'Hop on you crazy bitch!' So obiously, now that she had put on a shirt, I did. And she carried me to the couch.

   "Sooooo," Nikki sighed coming back from the bathroom and getting Advil. "What or who did you end up doing last night?" She questioed. My friends and I were not really secretive about our sex lives. 

   "I didn't sleep with anyone." I said slowly.

   "Oh my God who da hells did you marry?" Lilah asked jumping up, running over, and sitting on the   coffee table. 

   "Oh My fricken God, you got married?!" Kaila said also getting up, though she sat on my lap. She kind of sits like a stripper though. You always kind of expect her to start kissing her neck and grinding on you or something. It happened sometimes and it was kinda weird. 

   "Kails! I am not a man, and you are not a stripper!" I laughed. 

   "Stut your mouth and your tuts and answer the damn question!" Lih squealed impationtly.

   "Well," I began dragging out the L's. See, while I don't really plan on annoncing to the world that I accidently got married while I was away in Vegas, I have every intention of telling my girls. 

   "OMFL!" Kaila screamed. "You did get married!"

   "OMFL?" Lilah repeated skepteckly.

   "Ya, oh my fucking llama!" Kaila explained. 

   "Kails you're so weird!" Lilah laughed. 

   "Whatevies! My Maya got married!" Kaila squealed. She then got up and danced, jumping and singing repeating over and over "My Maya got married! My Maya got married! My Maya got married!'

   "Ya, ya, now chill out!" I laughed.

   "Whats his name?" Lilah questioned.

   "Pax." I sighed. It really was a sexy name.

   "Pax? Pax what?" Nikki asked egging me on.

   "No fuckin clue." I smiled. "He never gave me is last name. I never gav e him my first."

   "How romantic!" Kaila sighed. 

   "Not really." Lih laughed.

   "Ya it is!" I said oindignantly tghen got up and started dancing "I got married! I got married! I got married!" I sang and danced. Kaila joinded in. Then Lilah did. Nikki just laughed at us and called us retarded. Shes not super friendly in the morning.