Telling the parents... and ice cream parties!

~Maya~

   The ride home from Vegas was mostly uneventful, well, Kails did flash a car load of guys but someone flashes almost everytime we are in the care so its not all that eventful. I arrived home to a silent house besides the cicking of computer keys. Oh ya, I forgot. My parents don't leave until tomorrow. The twenty-eighth. Usually it was the twenty-sixth.

   "Hola Mami! Hola Papi!" I yelled as I walked into the house. 

   "Hello Maya." Mami said from the diningroom. "No need to yell." 

   "Ya, ya. I'm loud. deal." I said rolling my eyes.

   "Maya." My mother said dragging my name out. "Attitude."

   "Ya, ya." I shrugged.

   "M-" Mami began again but Papi cut her off. Thank god for him.

   "Anything fun happen in Vegas?" He questioned. Neither of them have looked up from there macbooks yet. There fingers were still going. He looked up then though and shook his head at my clothes, a blue and orange bikini. We had tanned in my topless convertable.

   "Wellllll'" I dragged out. "Ikindagotmarried." I said quickly.

   "What?" Mami questioned. 

   "I kind of got married." I sighed.

   "Thats nice dear. Everyone needs someone."She sighed. Her phone beeped then distracting her. Not that she realy cared anyway. "Time to go." She said in her bussiness tone. Although, all her tones were sort of bussiness like.

   "Yes. Goodnight Maya. See you tomorrow afternoon. We will be staying in a hotel this evening." Papi smiled weakly. At least he bothered to tell me whwere he was going. Mami could care less if I knew. He was the best stepdad I could wish for. Yes steppdad. Mami and Daddy had me when they were freshman in collage. Daddy and I got along pretty well but he had a whole nother family and he lived in Texas, which is kinda far away from souther Cali. He kissed my forehead awkwardly and they left. That was that and I was alone once again. I sighed and went into the den and flopped on the couch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   After a short nap to recharge after our Vegas late nighter. Okay so maybe my short nap was actually six hours of sleep. It was now almost nine-thirty at night. Perfect time to call my girls!  

   "Kaila! Lilah! Nikki!" I screamed into the group call.

   "Maya! What!" They all screamed back simutaniously.

    "ICE CREAM PARTY BITCHES!" I screamed. The whole conversation was screamed actuclly.

    "YES!!!!!!" They yelled. And then I heard music coming from every phone. I even turned mine on.  

    "We'll bee ther in forty-five!" Lih laughed and I flopped back down. I love my friends. I love that they come for randomness like an ice cream party. They know I just don't want to be alone in this big ass house, and they come and fill it. They are my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(When you get here please look up Lazy Song by Bruno Mars Megan Nicole cover. For some reason no version wanted to join my story but its okay. I'lll put the link in th comments.)

    "Whatcha wanna watch? I questioned flopping onto the couch in my PJ's. 

    "What not to wear!" Kails exclaimed then did her spaz move. Kinda like a dance/sizure/excitement move. I love that weirdeo.

    "Ya!" Niks agreed and they sat up and high fived then flopped back. Like I said, weirdoss. Though we all do it.  

   We spent the entire night until four a.m. watching What not to Wear, a Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, Switched at Birth and Friends. We went to bed at about four, Kaila and I in my king bed and Nikki and Lilah in one of the guest rooms. It was basically my second room though. I didn't have nearly enough stuff to fill two gigantic ass rooms but I decorated iit and put pictures of the four of us all around it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Mall day!" KAila exclaimed waking me up. She jumped on my stomach. I grunted at her weight, even if she was tiny, then rolled over to see the clock. 

    "Kaila, its three-thirty p.m. Ya'lls parents want you home by six." I sighed.

    "So mall two hours!" She giggled. "Come on! I even waited to wake the others for you!" I sat up and hopped upa at that and  we ran to the other room.

    "Mall day!" We exclaimed as we jumped on the otherr two girls. I got Lilah. Sadly, Kaila got Nikki. Shes not really a wake up or morning person. 

   We spent the next couple hours wandering the mall then went home to get good nights sleep. School starts back up again tomorrow. Ugh.