Chapter 1: Well I wasn't expecting that this weekend

A/N Alright so I know this may seem a little over done with the "I got married and I didn't mean it" and "relationship with the teacher" thing but hopefull it won't be. IF your on the fence, then keep this in mind, if you are ever looking to read about, half naked pranks, virigin manwhores, in the dark after hours at school dancing, awkward confrentations, living with attractive people, semi lesbian relationships, fake hookers, jail at night, sneaking out, pretending to be drunk, sung conversations, and overall rediculouseness and weird comments then this is probably the place to read it. Just saying.

~Lopez (Thats what you will know her as so far)~

   "Wake up in the morning feelin' like P Diddy, grab my glasses I'm out the door I gonna hit the city, before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of jack, cause when I leave for the night I ain't comin back." Lilahs ringtone blasted from my phone and groaned. I pulled it out from under my pillow which made it louder. Someone groaned beside me. I turned it off quickly and sat up.

   "Wake up lazy arse." I said and slkapped the person next to me, he sat up too and I pushed him back down because his sitting up made it so you could see my boobs. "Who are you?" I questioned.

   "I was about to ask you the same thing!" He said and rubbed his eyes. 

   "Well you can call me Lopez." I sighed. "Now who are you?"

   "I can call you? What is your name?" He said confused.

   "My last name. People call me it. Now who the hell are you?" I said exsaperated. 

   "Do you want my first name or last name?" He questioned.

   "I don't freaking care idiot! I just need someting, you can tell me to call you pink pufferfish for all I care." This guy was on my nerves, or maybe my hangover was. Whatever.

   "Sorry." He said looking down. Well now I feel bad. "You can call me Pax."

   "Pax. First last or made up?" I asked. THat was a cute name.

   "First, well its actually Paxton, but ya." He said and sat up, but I pushed him back down again. He sighed.

   "Why do you keep shoving me?" He quesstioned, he looked kinda funny just laying there.

   "You move nthe blankets so you can see my boobs when you sit up." I explained and shrugged.

   "Ah." He closed his eyes really tight then opened them again. "Do you have a really bad hangover too or is that just me?"

   "Me too." I laughed and ran my handf through my hair. It kinda got stuck and snagged a little bit pulling it. I looked dow and my eyes went crazy big. There was a ring on my finger. I wiggled my butt,  yup, that was naked.  

   "Pax?"  I questioned.

   "Mhm?"

   "Are you wearing any pants?" I asked.

   "I don't know." He said looking nervous.

   "Well find out!" I said exasperated and flopped back down. This was not good. He tried to lift the blanket but I stopped him.

   "What the hell are you doing?" I questioned.

   "Checking to see if I'm-" I cut him off again.

   "You can't look down there! I'm naked and I don't want you to see that. Just wiggle your butt" He did "Well?" I asked.

    "I can't tell." He sighed. " Sheets feel like my underware."  I rolled my eyes.