five ~ Their Sins

A/N:

How are you my lovelies today? I hope you are all good. :}

I just want you all to know that very soon, I will be posting a new story. I will give more info about it real soon. Please give it a chance. :D

Also, let's all pray for the people in PARIS, BEIRUT, BAGHDAD & THE WORLD, pray for them. Many other countries around the world are being bomb without knowledge of the other countries. Many lost their homes & the people they love. Pray for the world.

Nessa xx

~+~

F I V E

T H E I R          S I N S

In my life, I never imagine to be one of those people. But here I am doing exactly what I thought I would never dare to do as I walk with Aaron, hand in hand.

After confessing to him and Dianne about my lie, Dianne went to sleep while Aaron and I stayed up. We opened up to each other and I can't help but fall for him all over again.

It's like he knows the right words to say to make you fall for him and in a way, I guess he does.

The feelings that I thought was gone were back in the surface and even though I know what I'm doing is wrong it just felt right.

Buying some bread from the shop, we had back to my grandparent's house. We didn't say much but it felt like we didn't need to say anything.

I don't know what came over to me when I agreed to him to hold hands. He said he wanted to know how it felt holding my hands.

As I watch Mike and Dianne leave after breakfast, I can't shake off the guilty feel I felt as I remember Mike.

Mike doesn't deserve this. I thought.

Mike is a nice a guy (too nice) and he is funny. He's not the best looking guy or anywhere near Aaron but I love him for his personality.

"Did I?" I whisper to myself as I thought about what I really love about Mike.

As the minute pass by, I realise more and more that I do like Mike and some way I did love him until I realise that he reminds me of Aaron when we were young.

How we will mess about and easily we get along. The comfortable feeling around each other and not trying hard to start a conversation. Mike and I clicked because I realise he was a shadow of the guy I love.

Guilt overwhelm me as I lay in bed. I didn't see it at first because I buried that feeling long ago, or so I thought.

My phone went off, notifying me that someone had messaged me on Facebook.

A.W.: I'm home.

I smile as I read his message, the feeling before gone in a second as I type my reply.

B.H.: Good. Are you getting ready for work?

A.W.: Yes. Just going to shower then go to work. :)

B.H.: Take care. I'm going to sleep. Message me when you can.

A.W.: Alright, sweet dreams.

Smiling, I close my eyes and fell straight to sleep happy.

After a quick shower, I quickly got dress and left to meet with Dianne in town. Thinking I was late, I rushed my grandfather to drop me to the meeting point only to realise that Filipinos have a hobby of being late.