The Good in Goodbye

A u t h o r ' s n o t e ;

I'm sorry that I suddenly disappeared like that. I am now OFFICIALLY back! I can't guarantee that I will be uploading a chapter every week but hopefully I can upload at least 4-5 chapters every month.

For everyone who read this story, you might want to read it again because I changed the story. The plot is still the same but the way things went is different.

This story is based on a true story. Characters and places are all fiction – so don't tell me you know this person or anything like that – for the privacy of my friend who like to share her story.

I hope you all like it.

Nessa xx

P.S. This happened a few months back. I was getting messages of _______ (I'm not going to name you but you know who you are. ;}) about my spellings. When I was young – like very young – we moved from my birth country (Philippines!!) to the UK. I was taught British English NOT American English. Things like colour is spelled with a 'u' and some words like apologise is spelled with an 's' instead of a 'z'. Don't worry, you are not the only one who is confuse. I was totally speechless since I started to learn English with American English then suddenly have to change to British English. So please, stop messaging me about my spellings and grammars.

____________***____________

P R E L U D E :

"YOU KNOW ITS LOVE

WHEN ALL YOU WANT IS

THAT PERSON TO BE

HAPPY, EVEN IF YOU'RE

NOT PART OF THEIR

HAPPINESS."

~ Julia Roberts