Interview With dehkiwibird11

1) Q: Heyy! What's your name?

A: it's Emily. :) my friends call me em or emzie (I know... Don't ask...)

2) Q: is there a background on your username?

A: not really... I just thought it would be kinda cool if I mixed kiwi with bird (I had a lot of pop that day)

3) Q: How did you find Wattpad

A: I was looking for ebook apps and saw it and thought 'OMG 100,000 FREE BOOKS!!!!

4) Q: Did someone inspire you to write or did you just randomly start writing?

A: well... To tell the truth... A video game inspired me... When I was seven xD it was paper Mario and the thousand year door xD and I would write fanfics on Mario going to weird places (I WAS SEVEN OK!! xD)

5) Q: Wattpad is a great place to meet people. Have you met anyone with a similar style to yours?

A: I really don't know... I don't pay attention to styles... If the plot is good and there's awesome emotion then... Well you had me at good plot xD

6) Q: what do you write and/or read most of the time?

A: reading, well I love something dramatic when the main character dies or when something really bad has happened and suspense, I can't get enough of that! (I also love action, like when they have like epic shootouts or something) writing: Drama, humor. Drama cuz I just love creating it and making people shocked. Humor NOW WHO DOESNT LOVE HUMOR?!?! Actualy, I love it cuz when your reading or writing it, it makes you laugh.

7) Q: -What's your opinion of the 'What's Hot' list?

A: Well... I guess it has it's pros and cons... I like how it makes writers try like I've made it to the action catagory like number 200 a couple days after I posted the first two chapters. (I was bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day) I like how it makes you confident. But the thing I dislike about it is that most of the 'hot' stories are usually really cliche.

8) Q: How has Wattpad changed you?A: I think it has boosted my confidence level and has made me become a better writer

9) Q: -Do comments from your fans help your writing technique?

A: yeah definitly! It tells me if I need to improove or not :)

10) -What would you like to tell your fans?

A: I would like to thank them ;) Cuz without them I wouldn't have anyone (besides  my friend) to write for :D * INSERT HUGE EPIC SMILEY HERE*