Lone Wolf: First day of school

Today is my first day of high school. It is new for me cause i am going into 9th grade this year but it is also new because no one there knows that i am Lone Wolf and it will be weird keeping a secret like that from all my friends.

I woke up late and i only had 20 min before i had to leave to catch the bus. I threw on some jean shorts and a t-shirt from Virginia Beach and i ran downstairs grabbing my school stuff as i went. I threw together a sandwich and ran out of the house yelling goodbye to my parents as i ran. I sprinted to the bus stop only to find that it was late. I ended up waiting there for another 10 min with a bunch of older boys. Sadly im the only person in my grade on my bus. I really dont know how that happened.

I finally got to school and i was late for my first class. I rushed to it only to find that the only open seat was next to the most popular boy in the school. I handed my teacher the late slip and explained that my bus was late. She explained what we were doing and that everyone had already partnered up for all work for the first half of the year. The only person left was Jason aka the most popular boy in our school.( i think i said that already. anyway) He had gotten there late as well. She told me to go sit next to him. I groaned and headed over.

He smiled at me. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you why i hate this guys. Whoops, how could i forget. He is in love with me and i don't really love him back at the moment. SO far this day was definitely not going so great.

***************************************************************************************************************

Tell me what you think. Thanks for reading please comment.

I love you guys.

You rock. :D