Introductions

Hello. You may have heard of me. Im called by a different name by most people. It Lone Wolf. My real name is Elizabeth Alice Rain, but all my friends call me Bekky. I dont know why they call me that they just do. For as long as i can remember the only people who called me Elizabeth were my teachers on the first day of school but before long they all knew my name to. I was only known as Bekky until eight grade. Thats when everything changed.

In Art class in 8th grade we learned how to write graffiti style. We had to write our names on a piece of poster board but i had an idea that i wanted to try. Everyday for that entire week i would go during lunch and work on my project. It was my favorite thing in the world. I started off by drawing a plain landscape in the background of my poster. I then added different designs around the side. At the bottom in graffiti lettering i sign my name.

After that i became obsessed. I decided that maybe if i drew a nice picture and then signed my name people wouldnt hate the graffiti. That how it started. That summer we were in virginia beach. I can remember how nice it was that night with a light breeze. My parents let me go out for a walk and i took my spray cans down to an old brindge and found a clean spot. I drew and drew flowers and birds and designs all around and then i signed it. But i knew i couldnt sign it with my name so i thought of something fast. A nickname for myself is what i called it, Lone Wolf. It was perfect and i loved it. All the way back i kept saying it over and over again in my head. I loved the way it sounded.

I woke up the next morning to here that same name coming out of someone elses mouth, on the television. The story was everywhere, how someone had drew a huge picture on an old bridge. People were amazed by the art i ad drawn and before long cities were putting out requsts to find out who i was and they wanted me to decorate their towns.

Sometimes whenever a town near me tries to do that i will go for a day and they will find it soon after still wondering who i am. Cause no one knows, not even my parents, only you know and im trusting you to keep this secret. So read on and enjoy.

*****************************************************************************************************************

So what do you think. I hope it sounds realistic. I was trying to make it seem like they are really talking just to you. This is just a little idea i had when i was driving through a town that had a lot of grafffiti and a lot of people were complaining that it looked ugly and i though what if people made nice pictures instead of just marking a wall. Then would graffiti be excepted? So then i though about writing this stoy and here it is. So i will upload more soon. If you loike it check out my other stories, Meeting my brother and Your a What?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks for reading

You rock :)