Chapter 5

Hey guys. Sorry i have been away for so long. I was at camp and i almost drowned so yay im alive! I hope you all enjoy this next chapter. A lot more people started reading it while i was gone which made me really happy. I am so glad people actually like it. If you like this story you might want to check out my other stories. Excpessially meeting my brother. I will admit it is not very good in the begining and i need to go back and edit it but it was my first story and it deffinitly gets better as the story goes on so i would love it if you would give it a try. Thanks for everyone who has stuck with me. You all rock and thanks to my new fans! I love you guys. Enjoy the story!!

*******************************************************************************************************************

I signed the picture and walked away from the wall before anyone could notice me. I stood in the shadows for a few minutes and watched as someone walked past, noticed it and snapped a picture on their cellphone. They probably wouldnt notice the wolf. I doubt anyone would, no one probably has but i know that after reading this they will walk past it again or look at their picture on the cellphone and notice it. And they will think and wonder why I put it there. Just like i still wonder why i put it there.

After around ten minutes i left my spot behind the trees and walked casually past the picture heading home. I was walking down the street when i met my friend sammy. She slipped something into my hand as she walked past me with her mother. I didnt look at it until i saw them round the bend where i had just come from.

I looked to see that it was an envelope that was blank on the front. I had noticed she was carrying something in her hand after she walked away. I guess she has been handing them out. I opened it up to find a note that said.

Meet me outside of the school tonight at 9:30. It is time for the prank.

It all made sense now. Every year each grade works together to pull a prank on the teachers or the principal. Today was they day my grade was supposed to prank them. They never know when to expect the pranks at school. They just know that they will happen. The teachers have given up on trying to stop them which means you can get away with lots of things. Last year we rigged a trap so that everytime anyone went into the staff bathrooms and the teachers lounge and little bit of paint would fall on the.

By the end of the day all of the teachers were completely covered in paint of every color and everyone was hysterical. I couldnt wait for tonight but i had to get past my parents someway. One thing they hated was prank night. I guess tonight i would be sneaking out.

*********************************************************************************************************************

I know this chapter is kind of short and it was just a filler chapter. The next one will be longer i promise and you will get to find out all about the prank and maybe even what happens at school the next day if i get a lot of votes.

Thanks for reading you all rock.