CHAPTER 6-

RECAP: "Wow",I put my fingers up to my face in W's and my open mouth was the O.

"dont you dare 'WOW" me, Biatch",She fake talked like a snotty priss, which is not her usual way.

"FINE!",I threw my hands up.

"FINE!",Brittny plopped down in the sand, not even caring about the sand probably up her shorts.

*brittny laughs, soon after i follow*

"HEY",I sobered up. "Do you think if i go back my parents will still make me marry that dude",I asked kinda scared for her answer.

"I dont know, only way to know is if you go back, they may have of learned their lesson, or they may be meaner",She looked uncertain, but so was i.

"I think ill try"

"Do what ever your brain tells u to do",She went all doctor phill on me.

"are we gonna start talking about our feelings now",I asked laying back in the sand.

"Sure, i feel happy, because i like looking at the stars, but i feel sad my best friend is going through a hard time", She said sincerely.

"Okay, well i like the stars to so thats makes me....Happy, but i am mad about the whole marriage thing"

....................................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER 6- (A/N: on with the show!! :))

"Okay ok, enough with the sappiness",I stopped britt from her Dr.Phill moment.

"you ruined my moment",Brittny whined.

"SURRRREEE",I extended the sure.

"WOWWWWWWW",Brittny drew out the last W.

"Dont wow me mister"

"Thats stupid",She whined.

"Stupid is a mean word...Mr.cooper",I said (A/N that is from 'The game plan', its a movie)

"Whatever",Brittny pouted.

"Aww come on dont be like that",I said.

I moved to look at her face....She's smiling. I actually thought she was mad.

"You faker",I slapped her lightly.

She smiled coyly at me.

"So your going back home tomorrow",She asked.

My heart beat quickened at the thought of going home.

"Yeah i guess i am, i just hope my parents see why i dont want to get married",I whispered, but i knew she could hear me.

"Okay i got to go home, but ill come by your house tomorrow",Brittny said then stood up.

I stood up as well, dusting the sand off my butt and the back on my legs.

Me and Brittny hugged then she left for her home.

Gosh i so jelous of her, her parents are awesome.

i layed down, and fell asleep in the sand, not really caring how much ssssssand i'll have in hair in the morning

(MORNING)

"Hey wake up honey",I heard a voice, and someone shaking my shoulders lightly.

I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

I opened my eyes a little, but closed them when the sun invaded my sight.

I rolled over, feeling the sand move around in the back of my shirt, then i opened my eyes, that way my hair covered my eyes so the sun doesnt hurt them.

Stretching, and standing up to look at the person who woke me up.

The lady was plump, with laugh lines, and greying hair, but what i noticed was she was looking at me concerned.

what was she staring at, incase you haven't noticed for yourself i am so not a morning person.

OHHHHH SHITTT.

Im naked, i must have changed back to my human form while i was sleeping. i have to take off my clothes to change, so do you think when i change back i have clothes on, nope!

"Um are you okay, do you need clothes",She asked still looking concerned, ah she must have kids.

why at a time like must my luck decrease even more, my stomach made itself known by growling very loudly.

"Are you hungry dear, i own a reasturant just that way, come on lets get you some clothes",She said removing her sweatshirt and giving it to me.

Should i tell her i have clothes somewhere on this beach, nah she would think im crazier then i look at the moment.

I put on her sweatshirt, and due to the lady being on the big side, it went past my butt and to about mid thigh, not that im complaining.

"lets get you back to my resturaunt, i think my granddaughter left some clothes in the back when she stayed with me last, she's about your size",the lady said walking in some direction, and i followed her.

"They look good on you", Karen said, if your wondering i know her name now.

"Thanks",I said and looked around her cozy little restraunt i didnt know igsisted.

"Why did i not know this place was here, i pass by here everytime i go to the beach",I asked her looking at her for an answer.

"Its kinda small and surrounded by trees, hard to see if your priority is the beach",She said, and from her eyes i could tell it didnt bother her people prefer the beach. The eyes are the window to the soul.

"How many grandkids do you have",I asked making small talk.

"Well i have Bradley he's 19 about your age, he is very handsome, you too would make such adorable babies",She looked really proud to have him, as she winked at me. "Theres clarisse, and she's 14, she is gonna be a heartbreaker with her bright green eyes, and her smile, oh it can light up any room, she gonna be in highschool next year, wow i remeber when she was just a wee little tot",She looked off as if remebering. "Oh and then theres my baby fiona, she 9 monthes old, oh she has the cutest freckles, and ohh her dimples, simply gorgeous",She smiled adoringly.

Hearing about her talk about her grandchildren with such adortion made me jelous, but i can't go getting jelous over people i don't know, but a girl can dream about having a grama like that.

"GRANDMA YOU NEEDED HELP UNLOADING STUFF!!", A very velevety very male voice shouted, then i heard the door bell ding closed. 

...................................................................................................................................... 

I really don't have this chapter done, but I kinda lost my reason to write or in other words writers block. I just posted what I have done, and I hope you like it :)  

-miranda