CHAPTER 2-

.RECAP:

As i was walking out, i saw Brittny, and three other girls i dont know getting their makeup done.

"What are you girls going here",I asked.

"Your mom called me, and said you were getting married, i could either be your maid of honor, or not, so here i am",Brittny rushed out, before some old lady shushed her, but she stuck her touge out at her.

The three girls and Brittny were done so they stood up.

Me and Brittny have been friends since 4th grade, and well she is the complete opposite of me. Shes nice im hormonal, shes african american im american/ irish, she has black hair, i have fire red, see what i mean, and her last name makes it kinda punny, her last name is brown and she's african american (NA: Im not racist, my best friend is african american, so any racist can quit reading if they dont like it)

"Who are you three",I asked the three girls i didn't know

"Trina",The first one with blonde hair with blue streaks said shaking my hand.

"Jazmin",she had orange hair,and red streaks, she just smiles

"Alex",The third one had black hair with green streaks.

Wow powerpuff girls much. How much you wanna bet there bridemaids dresses match there streaks 

Anyway we walked outside, and surprise my mother had a limo waiting for us.

"Where off to the alter, the wonderful alter of all, i herby herby herby pronounce you man and wife",The powerpuff girls sang, then giggled.

Oh gosh, they are going to be murdered, Brittny saw the look i was giving them, and put her hand on my arm.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

"STUFF YOU",I said to Brittny.

You know 'STFU' means 'SHUT THE FUCK UP', well me and Brittny have our own secret language, and 'stuff you' means 'shut the fuck up'. Please tell me I'm not the only one with a weird friendship secret language like that.

We laughed at our weirdness, but she eventually got this evil clown laugh thing that i can only do in the dark when im playing hide-n-seek in the dark tag.

(AN: hide-n-seek in the dark tag is a game me and my friends used to play in middle school. Basiacally you hide with the lights off, the seeker counts to 30, and tries to tag you, if you get tagged your the seeker. This game is alot of fun because the lights are off, but you try it and make your own opinion. if you haven't heard of this game your not crazy, because its a game me and my friends made up.)

Then i laughed at her weird laugh, but not evil clown style.

"OPPA IS GANGNAM STYLE, GANGNAM STYLE, OPPA IS GANGNAM STYLE, GANGNAM STYLE, OPPA IS GANGNAM STYLE, EH- SEXY LADY, OPPA IS GANGNAM STYLE EH- SEXY LADY OH OH OH",Me and Brittny sang then when we got to the Chinese part only she sang because i dont get it, and she taking chinese classes so she knows. when our duet got back to the normal part i didnt start singing like i wallllllll.s supposed to.

"what if the guy nice, or butt hole?" "What is if he is ugly?" "what if hes hot?" "what if.....?",I thought of all these whats ifs, and my brain was on overload, but my b*tch mother had to butt in.

"What the hell kind of song is this",my mother shouted.

"A good one",I said over her old lady music she turned on at some time.

"Who listens to this sh*t",She yell/asked.

"I do" "I do" "We like Nikki Manaj",Me, Brittny, and the power puff girls said together, you can guess who said what.

"BUT WE ALSO LIKE THIS MUSIC",the powerpuff girls lied obviously.

*cough*"Suck ups"*cough*.

They all glared at me.

i put my hands up innocently, mouthing 'what'.

the car stopped....................DUN DUN DUNNNNN...out side a church.

"OH H*LL NO",I shouted pushed my mother away from the door handel, but the power puff girls grabbed my ankles holding me back, i kicked my legs but i couldn't get away.

"Get off her you b*tches",Brittny tried punching them, but shes never been in a fight so she ended up on her bum.

"SECURITY",My mother screamed, and after 2 seconds five big guys came out of the church. Three grabbed me, and two Brittny carrying us into a dressing room, and of coarse locking the door.

" Heres the plan Bitch "I pretended to be snotty and stuck up.

She gave me a blank look.

"oK Sheesh can't I live out my spy moment "I held up a fake gun, pushing my back against the wall, and pretending to search the room.

She waved her hand at me.

"What, no comment asked my usually talkative friend

"There's nothing say we are never getting out of here, the doors are guarded",she stated obviously mad about it.

"So? ", I asked.

I paused for a second

"Now what?" i sighed.

"We wait for the right time", Brittny answered.

"Come on, time to get dressed" my mother snarkely smiled walking in.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Im going to get to the wedding update this weekend .*Cue creepy music*...DUN DUN DUNN. I dont know about you, but my school never gives us spring break, so if you get one make it awesome and have lots of fun. :)

So VOTE, because you like the story

 COMMENT, cause your awesome,

and FAN, because you love me <3

-Miranda