CHAPTER 5-

RECAP:

Brittny is one of those women who have everything they could ever need in their purse they might not need it but they have it, one time i weighed her purse i weighed 25.01lbs. i have a big purse to but i only carry my wallet in stores, i keep my purse in my car, that way a theft can't steal my purse, i dont have one on me.

I didn't notice that brittny was pouring peroxide on my wound, putting numbing cream around so she can sew it up, yeah Britt really does have everything in her purse.

I didn't feel when she put the needle in my skin, but i knew she'd do a good job, because she wants to be a nurse, and she volunteers at a hospital for her community service hours to graduate.

"By the time you actually start nursing school, you'll be a expert at stitches, you've stitched up all my wounds, and i get hurt alot"

"I gonna have to charge you from now on",She joked.

"Yes nurse brown",I saluted her.

"Okay all done",She clapped her hands standing up.

"That was like 10 minutes, your also gonna be the fastest stitcher ever along with the best",I told her honestly

"Knowing you it will heal in about 4 days",Brittny said

Yeah i a mermaid, and one benefit is healing fast.

The waves washed up to the shore, washing sand back down with it as in went back into the ocean.

"I always knew you were a mermaid"

I sucked in a breath staring into the horizon

"How",I looked up, trying to cover my shock

....................................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER 5 my amazing readers.

"Because i am also a supernatural being like you",Brittny said turning her head down, probably expecting me to be mad at her for lying all these years.

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU THEN",I definitely excited now, i mean i not the only one who is a mythical creature. I dont care if shes not a mermaid but shes mythical like me.

"A fairy",She smiled at my shocked face.

You know i was expecting a werewolf, vampire, maybe a ghost, but a fairy. Now i thought those were fake, there comes a time in a child's life when you stop believing Santa and the tooth fairy, and don't forget the Easter bunny. 

"THAT IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!",I shrieked.

"oh come on, your sitting in front of me with a mermaid tail, and im amazing",She shot back playfully.

"its only a tail, some mammals have them and almost all water animals have them, reptiles do",I said incredulously, what is so special about a tail?

"You have wings, and magic fairy dust, like thumbellina",I smiled remembering the movie i used to watch as a kid,  but honestly watching it is an understatement, i was obsessed. (A/N its a little kids fairy movie, i used to watch when i was younger, and yeah i was kind of obsessed too. Has anyone seem that movie?)

"Wings, Meh. You can swim underwater really fast and live there forever if you wanted too",She shooed off my comment.

"But....UGGGGGHHH",I threw a mini tantrum huffing, i dont like arguing because i always get mad when i lose the argument.

"Aww is the little baby going to throw a tantrum, are you gonna cry?",She baby talked me, alos another one of my pet peeves.

"Shut up ori will......i'll slap you with my tail!"

"Go ahead little mermaid, i wont even hurt",Brittny teased me, but i was serious.

-TAIL SLAP-

"Ummmpff",Brittny breathed as her butt slammed on the ground.

"MEANIE BUTT, now my butt hurts",she whined then laughed at her whiny voice.

"Haha your face, when i did that priceless",I laughed at her face as she sat there with her mouth open.

"What waiting for a guy to come along, its you keep your mouth like that someones going to think your ready to give a blow job",I said seriously, but she just kept her  mouth open like that.

"Maybe i will",She raised her eyebrows suggestively.

That made no sense, but i got what she meant, or did it make sense i dont know maybe.

"Whatever dude"

"FYI (for your information) i am not a elephants butt hair(dude)",She jutted her hip out, and put her hand on her hip all prissy like, which from my view if really funny looking.

"Wow",I put my fingers up to my face in W's and my open mouth was the O.

"dont you dare 'WOW" me, Biatch",She fake talked like a snotty priss, which is not her usual way.

"FINE!",I threw my hands up.

"FINE!",Brittny plopped down in the sand, not even caring about the sand probably up her shorts.

*brittny laughs, soon after i follow*

"HEY",I sobered up. "Do you think if i go back my parents will still make me marry that dude",I asked kinda scared for her answer.

"I dont know, only way to know is if you go back, they may have of learned their lesson, or they may be meaner",She looked uncertain, but so was i.

"I think ill try"

"Do what ever your brain tells u to do",She went all doctor phill on me.

"are we gonna start talking about our feelings now",I asked laying back in the sand.

"Sure, i feel happy, because i like looking at the stars, but i feel sad my best friend is going through a hard time", She said sincerely.

"Okay, well i like the stars to so thats makes me....Happy, but i am mad about the whole marriage thing"

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I know its short, but in my defense ive had dance recitals all week, and i barely had time to write this.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-Miranda