CHAPTER 4-

RECAP:

imagining my rainbow colored tail (red, green, pink,purple, orange, yellow, blue) all of the colors equally bright and mesmerizing.

Then i imagined my gold bra like thing, well it scales that cover the mounds on my chest, yes i just called them mounds, got a problem with that.

yeah that's what i thought.

Wow, im having a argument with a person that i imagined, well kinda myself.

okay anyway.

The fin in my back grew out of my skin, not hurting one bit, since ive grow used to it.

i wiggled my tail around a bit, getting used to one fin, instead of two feet.

I eventually submerged further underwater, and swam around looking at the corals, crabs, schools of fish, a dolphin or two, and no sharks yet.

I made this noise that always seemed to get other sea animals to come to me, as you can tell this isn't the first time underwater.

I made the weird noise, and a dolphin swam over to me, nuzzling my hand like a dog would.

I pet it feeling the slippery skin of its head and snout.

the dolphin made a noise sounding like a squeak, then it was off faster then a light switch.

"OKAY then",I said.

Yes i can talk underwater.

*SHARK SONG* (on the side, if you don't know it) -------------->>>>>>>>->----->>>>>>>>>>>>>->->->

I felt like sound you always hear in movies when a shark is going to attack you, yeah that's the feeling I'm getting.

I turned around to where i felt the weird feeling from.

A school of tiny fish swam by me.

REALLY...A freaking school of fish, so i got scared for no reason.

W..O..W

.(1minute later).............................................

Yeah about that, forget what i said.

A huge shadow descended on about 100 foot of the ocean.

its not a shark its a big a** blue whale.

"Its a fish, its a shark....its a big blue whale(like from underdog: its a bird, its a plane...its underdog)",I tried to calm myself down by making a joke out of it, but it wasn't working, it just made it more real.

Maybe its the fact that the blue whale could open its mouth, and swallow me whole that scared me the most. I mean the things 100 foot long, im only "5,6" yes im the same height in mermaid form, as human.

I did this one report on blue whales in school, and its a true fact that blue whales can fit 100 humans in their mouth at the same time, and thats a fact im not willing to see if its true.

I realized ive just been kinda in the same place, just moving my tail.

I turned to the right and started swimming to get out of the path of the underwater freight train coming my way.

The whales about 10 foot from me, and ive got 5 feet to go, to be out of the war path.

I made it just as the whale past, but my tail got in the way of its fin, and now i have a two foot long slice in my tail, that is bleeding alot.

Now i have to make it back to shore before a shark actually comes to eat me.

I started swimming, leaving a trail of bloody water behind me.