Chapter 3

"I still believe we shouldn't bring Leo here" Seth said as the three of them walked into the therapy.

And that it there he saw him.

           He was all Seth saw. Him.

                    Hours Earlier;

Seth POV

So today the day we bring Leo to therapy. I still disagree with it. But Dean apparently loves the idea and he is Leo's other parent so I can't really stop it.

"Leo get up" I said as shook him

"Umm" Leo mumbles which was me this morning. I barely got any sleep last night.

"Come on daddy's coming today" I said as then he woke up

"Really" Leo asked as he sat up as I shook my head as he then got out of bed and picked what he wanted to wear.
-

"Daddy's here" Leo yelled as the doorbell rang. I opened the door as Leo run and hugged him.

He walked in. "Hi baby" Dean says as he ticked Leo.

"Where we going" Leo asked eager to know

"Well papa and I are going to bring you somewhere where you don't know yet" Dean said which was very... adroit.

"Really papa's coming too" Leo said with a smile on his face

"Yes, I'm coming" I said as Leo hugged me too before going back upstairs to put on his shoes. Leaving Dean and I.

"Are you tired" Dean asked as I nodded my head. I really was I didn't get good sleep. Which sucked

"Then stay home and rest. You need it" Dean says

"No i want to go with you and Leo" I said as Leo came down and we turned our focus on him.

"Seth on the way there I want you to take a nap ok" Dean said as we walked out

"I'm not a little kid you know" I said back

"Well who's the tallest here" Dean said which got me.
-

On the way there I did infact take a nap like Dean said. Leo was so confused where we were. He was never here.

We walked as i whisper to Dean."I still believe we shouldn't bring Leo here" I said as we all then walked in.

"And I believe we shouldn't have Leo use medication. No one wins" Dean whisper back again it was very adroit.

That's when I saw him. I saw Dolph. I the last time I saw him was at the party the one Roman told Dean and I to go. It sad cause after that Roman moved away and Dean and I haven't spoken to him. I remember that day at the party.

"So how's your relationship with Dean" Dolph asked

"Well we have kinda been fighting. It's just I want kids and he doesn't" I says

"I know how much kids mean to you. I remember us actually planning to have kids" Dolph said remembering the good times they had together

"Yea I remember that" I said smiling.

'Maybe meeting Dolph again is a sign I should be with him and not Dean, at least Dolph could give me something I want' I thought

They continue their conversation until Dolph grabbed Me and pin him up. I actually liked it a bit. Dolph began to kiss My neck making Me moan a little. That one of the things Dolph loves about Me were his moans, it just sounded so right. I then realize that this is wrong I was with Dean now not Dolph. He pushes Dolph away as he says "stop".

"Oh come on Seth I could give you kids and a great husband way better than Dean" Dolph said as he rubbed My stomach

"I'm drunk I gotta go" I said as he back away from Dolph.

That day change my life. Because after that Dean and got into that huge fight and he almost walked out.

"You lie to me Seth. You cheated on me with Dolph"

"No Dean-

"Save it Seth you lied I thought you actually loved me"

"I do Dean I love you."

Dean and I began to argue and argue until

"You know what, forgive it" Dean said as he began to walk downstairs and I followed. Dean open the front door and was about to walk out

"Dean no don't leave me" I then panicked

"I'm pregnant"

I wonder what would have happened if I wasn't pregnant. But Leo is best thing in my life right now.

He's walking over to us. Omg he's walking to us. He walking to us. Ok. Breath Seth breath.

"Hi Seth" Dolph said with a smile. I smiled back

"Hi Dean" Dolph said noticing Dean. I noticed Dean expression he mad, angry, fusion, hell was jealous.

"You work here, Dolph" I asked

"Yeah, I do" Dolph replied back still with a smile

"Now who are you guys seeing" Dolph asked doing his job

"We're seeing Ms. Franta" Dean said playing nice.

"This way" Dolph led the way and he open the door for us.
-

The therapy is ok I mean. It alright. I stepped out for a bit. The Therapist name is ms. Franta, well her name is Taylor, Taylor Franta.

My thoughts escaped when I saw Dolph.

"Shouldn't you be with them in there?" Dolph asked

"Well i decided to step out for a bit" I said fruity 

"For me" Dolph ask joking

"You wish" I said as playfully hit his arms and we laughed

"So how you been, Seth"

"Well I have a kid now so"

"How about your relationship"

"I'm actually single" I said telling him the truth

"Oh you are. So now you wouldn't mind if I did this" Dolph said as he then kissed me like that night. 

We the pulled back as we heard the door then un lock behind us. It was Dean and Leo I was still in his Dolphs arms. We un parted I then left with Dean and Leo.

The car ride was silent too quite. Dean and I had awkwardness ,I felt it. Hell there no way Leo didn't feel it either.

Dean hasn't said a word to me since he saw Dolph.

"Daddy can you put me in for a nap, I tired" Leo said and you can tell by the sleepiness in his voice.
-

Dean walked down the stairs as I stood at the end of it. Then finally he spoke after hours.

"Why were you with Dolph" Dean asked  which made my mad cause after all this time Finally you talk to me and it's about my love life. But I answer

"He wanted to see how I was doing" I paused after that then had the courage to say "why do you care were not together anymore"

Dean didn't even hesitate like I did  "I care because I never stopped loving you "

There chapter 3!

Vote and Comment!