Chapter 2

Seth POV

Moments after I was dropped off at the house I being thinking about the whole ADHD thing. Why haven't I seen this sooner? I'm such a bad parent. I should've check his work, I should be there with him more often. I took a deep breath as I wiped a few tears that escaped my eyes. I sighed as I took my phone and called Leo's doctor for an appointment.

The appointment was a success it's this Saturday. I don't think Leo is going to school tomorrow, Friday. Maybe I'll take him out for shopping. Yes shopping is a girls thing but hey he's growing and he needs new clothes. But I feel like that's too much work to plan. Screw it, I'll see what HE wants to do for once.
-
No One's POV

"Thanks you Dean" Seth whispers as a sleeping Leo was handed to him.

"I've been meaning to talk to you" Dean said softly

"Come in" Seth said as he moves out of the way

"Let me do it. You wait down here" Dean said as he smiled and gently grab Leo from Seth arms. As he went upstairs. Even though Seth wasn't in the room he knows Dean tucked him in the blankets and placed a kiss on his forehead. He does those things when placing Leo into bed.

He closed Leo's door and walked downstairs.

"From today's talk we had about Leo having ADHD." Dean said as he reach the bottom of the stairs

"Oh yea I talked to Leo's Doctor and we have an appointment this Saturday"

"Oh what time? I'll come and pick both of you up"

"We have to be there be Three"

"I'll pick you up around two fifty" Seth nods.

"Good night Seth" Dean said as both of them walked to the door

"Good night Dean" Seth said as Dean left.
-

Deans POV

I ended up home safely all ready for bed then I was lost in my thoughts.

I should have touched him, kissed him, hug him, any contact with him would've been nice. I haven't been with anyone since the break up and I don't think I can be with anyone else. No one will be with me like Seth did, he stayed. I love him, I STILL LOVE HIM.

When I'm with him my world is perfect and then with Leo it's cherishing. I remember I was so scared for Seth to have Leo.  I smiled at that fact i truly and really care about both of them

But everything wont work out until we got officially got divorced. We almost got got divorced while Seth was pregnant but no we channeled it and took marriage counseling but it didn't work. So we ended up getting divorced. And look how that turned out for me, heartbroken. My smile that I had before faded away and it was now a frown.

Im in love with You, Seth Colby-Daniel Lopez Rollins!
-

Saturday-

Forward.:

I grab my phone and texted Seth for the first time in a while. Thanks to him I know how to use my phone now.