Chapter 6

Dean got up and walked downstairs once he knew Leo was deeply asleep. He gently closed the door behind him and walked downstairs he saw Seth moving his hips dancing, Seth was with earbuds and all. Seth was un aware that Dean was behind him.

"BOO" Dean shouted. Dean was disembodied to Seth.

"AHHH" Seth yelled scared

Dean laughs "You jumped" Dean laughed hard. "Okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry. Here let my help you"

Seth stop his music and put his phone away from the water. Dean and Seth then began washing dishes together. Dean gathered the bubbles in his hand and blew them to Seth.

"Dean" Seth said as is took the bubble off him.

Perfect. Is what Dean thought.

An un aware Seth , Dean pick Seth up and began tickling him. (like the picture above). Dean pick him up and placed him on the couch.Dean on top still ticking Seth. "Dean stop" Seth said laughing. Dean didn't stop he kept tickling Seth. Seth gave in and said "okay okay I give in". Dean stop and stare down at Seth. He stare into Seth eyes, his big brown eyes. Seth did the same to same to. He stare into Dean cerulean eyes once his laughter dye down.

It was silent.

Nothing.

Nothing at all. Just pure silence.

But somehow both of them knew what to do at this moment. They both leaned in slowly wanting each other lips to met.

Did it happen?

Sadly no.

They were so close but they got interrupted by someone at the door. The door bell rang both close there eyes and huffed. Dean got off Seth and helped Seth up.

Still silence between the two of them. Seth open the door only to see his boyfriend, Dolph. It was Dolph standing there. Seth then remembered Dolph was infact suppose to come here.

"umm I'm going go" Dean said awkwardly

"No lets figure this out what's going on?" Dolph then started again

"Dean Seth what's going on between you too" Dolph demanded a answer

"Nothing he was helping me with Leo"Seth said. What the hell Dolph, Dean is the father was of Leo. Dean has the right to come over.

"You love him" Dolph said and Seth face turned red.

"You love him why after everything. His nothing, man everyone was right you are just a slut." Dolph said

Dean then jumped in. No one should be talking to Seth like that. Dean doesn't care who you are. Fight was Seth you definitely fighting Dean.

"Listen you can talk bad about me but once you talk about him. I'm ready to kick your ass." Dean said husky and mad.

How dare he (Dolph) say Seth a slut

Dean was ready to unload his full power on Dolph. But Seth came in.

"Dean" Seth said in a low voice. Seth placed his hand on Dean chest trying to calm Dean down. As Seth begged Dean not to do anything to Dolph. Once Dean nodded to Seth.

"You need to leave. Not only out my house but out of my life for good I mean it, Dolph" Seth said with a confident voice.

With that Dolph left.

"You should have let me beat his ass for you" Dean said looking at Seth

"Well he was right about one thing"Seth said

"About what. Cause your not a slut"

"I know he is, he's a man whore." Dean laughed at Seth comment. Seth walked up to Dean and looked him in the eyes like before.

"He was right when he said that I love you. I still love you. I miss your hugs, kisses,touches. I miss us" Seth said.

He still loves me, he still loves me yah?

Seth started again

"And yes it's true. And I need a bit of remaining of what I've been missing"Seth bit his bottom lips. Dean smirk at that he knew what that means.

It's time to make love to his baby boy.

Dean grabbed a whole of ass as Seth moans. Dean smiled at that. They then both slowly lean and there lips met.

Finally.

They haven't kiss in such a long time and finally it happen.  During the kiss Dean picked Seth and Seth wrapped his legs around Dean. Seth arms around his neck, Dean arms on Seth back to protect him. Which also pulled them closer together.

Dean brought them to the couch. He was on top of Seth. They broke the kiss for air. They smile before Dean went to Seth neck and jawline. Dean knew about every sweet spot on Seth.

Dean stare into Seth eyes as he took of his shirt. He lean in more and Seth and him giggled.

"Your so beautiful" Dean said as his hands roam down to Seth hips. Dean lean in to kiss Seth in his kiss Seth in the lips but

"Wait" Seth said stopping him

"Are u having second thoughts about this" Dean asked

"No oh god no I think we should move this to the bedroom before Leo sees is naked on the couch" Seth said. Dean giggled and got off Seth. Seth lead the way upstairs passing quite Leo door. Seth closed the door before getting in bed with Dean.

-

"Ahhh more ahhh" Seth moans even when the sex is soft and gently, Seth still moans loudly. Surprisingly Leo didn't wake up.

It was been a looooong time since Deans dick was surrounded by Seth's walls. It felt so good to Dean and Seth. This sex was magical really something.

"Fuck yeah Dean, fuck me" Seth don't know what his was saying at the point. Dean hit his spot and he knew cause of Seth expression. Dean keep hitting that spot a couple more times. Before both men lost it. They reached there climate and came.

Both were now too tired to do anything else. Dean went right next Seth.

"You know doing that felt right" Dean said as his hands were on Seth sides.

"We should do it more often" Seth said

"So.... Are we official" Dean asked

Was he and Seth official? Are Seth and Dean official, was this a one night thing?

"We're together Dean" Seth said smiling, Dean smiled once he heard that.

There officially back together.

-
There chapter 6.

Vote and Comment