Chapter 1

Seth one of Leo's parents. The other parent, Dean he barely see Leo. Leo was oddly young when his parents divorced and Dean moved out. Luckily he lives by. Leo lives with Seth who is his main parent. Poor Leo not understanding why his parents aren't living together, he just wants a proper family.
-

"Papa do I have to go to school" Leo asked as he finished his breakfast. He didn't hate school he just hated the process of getting up,getting dress and the routine of it. Let's be real that's basically everyone.

"Yes baby boy,now go get dressed" Seth said as Leo ran upstairs. As Seth followed up to help Leo put on clothes before getting him ready for the school bus. Yes Leo takes the bus, lucky the bus puts him up at the corner so not a lot of walking is involved.

"Bye Baby see you later"Seth says as he kissed Leo, and he went into bus. As Seth walked back home.

As of for Dean in the morning when Leo goes to school he's at work from 8-2. Seven hours, but it's worth it cause for one hour he gets payed $15. For only one day he works he's getting $105 .

While Deans working and Leo's in school Seth really a at home person. His done everything he needed to do. Seth eventually made up his mind and took a shower before taking a nap.

3:22, it was already 3:22 pm. Dean had already gotten out of work he did his routine came home then around 3:20 he drives to Leo's school to picks him up if it's his days. Which today is his day.

Seth woke up and was confused he looks at his and saw 3:22. He mumbled a quick 'oh shit' between he grabbed everything he needed before heading out. He decided to walk instead of driving. Once at the school he noticed someone very familiar "Dean" he asked.  Dean turned around he knows that voice from anywhere "Seth"

"What are you doing here" Both men asked at the same time. They smiled before Seth let Dean go.

"I thought today was my day" Dean said as he locked eyes with his now called former lover. It's no secret that Dean still loves Seth.

Seth checks the date on his phone "Oh it is your day with him. Sorry" Seth finished as Leo and rested if the kids came out.

"Papa daddy" Leo said in excitement as he ran to them. He was then kissed on both cheeks.

The teacher then followed. "Parents of Leo"

"That will be us" Seth said

She turns around and saw Seth on the right,Dean on the left and Leo in between. "I would like to talk to you about Leo's grades and action. Come on" She then lead them inside her classroom.

Seth and Dean sat in a chair listening to his teacher as Leo played around the classroom which was filled with toys.

"This, this work a 33 out 100 is unacceptable. Not only that he got 26 on his math test which was also out of 100. Now his actions are undesirable,talking all the time, gets up   walking around, and I've noticed he's not been paying attention which we can tell by his 33 and 26."

"Ms.H we are very sorry you have to go through this. We'll definitely be talking about this." Seth said

"I know he could do good" She said as he looked at him

"We do too" Dean finished out

"Come on Leo" Seth said as Leo ran into Seth arms and was pick up off the floor.

All three went outside. "Leo your going with daddy"

"But papa where are you going"Leo said in that baby voice of his

"I'm walking home"

"Walking? Wait so you came here walking" Dean asked

"Yea I did."

"It's a long way back. Come and ride with us. I'll drop you off" Dean offered and Seth agreed
-

"Look whose a sleep" Dean said as he angel his mirror at Leo.

"Dean... Do you think Leo has ADHD" Seth asked as looked out the window

"I mean it is possible"Dean says

"We should test him out for it" Seth said as looked at Leo

"You really think he has it"Dean question Seth

"It's the only symptom of him that fits"

"Ok we'll test him" Dean said buying it

-
Here's Chapter 1 finally!
Comment down below

Should Leo have ADHD?
And What should Deans job be?

Vote and comment!