iPod Challenge: Long Live by Taylor Swift

"I can't believe it's over," Danielle sighed as she stared out the window. She turned her gaze away from the passing scenery and turned to the cabin of her friends. "I'm gonna miss all of you..." She started to sob.

"Aw, Dannie! Don't cry!" Lily hugged her friend. "We'll see each other again! Even though we can't see each other everday... We'll still see each other!"

"I-I know," she squeaked. "But it's gonna be so lonely..."

"It's okay, Danielle, no need to cry." James laughed. "I know you'll miss me."

Lily shot him a glare, but Danielle just smiled and sat up, wiping her tears away. "I'm gonna miss all of you."

"Especially Remus," Sirius coughed, trying to disguise his words.

Danielle rolled her eyes, but she still smiled. Remus just buried his face deeper into his book.

"What about me, Dannielle?" Peter asked, looking hopefully at her.

She smiled, "Of course. I'll miss you too."

The train started slowing to a stop and she sighed.

"Oh. Guess we're here," Lily whispered, glancing out the window. They all said their goodbyes and slowly, the cabin emptied, leaving just Danielle and Remus.

"Take care of yourself, okay?" He smiled, and Danielle nodded.

"You too!" She grinned. "It's gonna be lonely... but our memories... thanks for them. They're gonna live on. I just know it!"

He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Have a great summer."

----

Yay! The first Harry Potter one! :D

But I bet they're really out of character... D: