Chpt2:

Scooters POV

Ever since I became Justins manager me and my sister haven't been as close as we use to. When i try talking to her or anything she blows me off or acts like I don't exist. "Hey Scoot what's up your sister??" Justin asked me. "Honestly man I have no idea she never talks to me even when i try to talk to her" I sigh and continued driving.

Justins POV

Scooters right every time he tries talking to (YN) she always ignores him..

Actually now that i think about it she does the same thing to me. I've always tried to talk to her and see if there's anything in common between us you know as friends.

"Yo Scooter why don't we ask why she's in the car with us??" I saw him nodding. I turned around "Hey (YN)?" "Yes JB??" she sounded annoyed. "I was wondering why don't you like talking to me and Scooter???" 

"Just because." I saw my mom whisper something to her and she nodded her head. "Can you please tell us why????" She shrugs and looked at the window. "(YN) why don't you just tell us?" Scooter plead.

Pattie POV

I saw (YN) look down. Me and Caren know why she doesnt like talking to Scooter and Justin. Caren and I exchanged glances and nodded.

"(YN) maybe its time to tell them sweetie." "I dont think i should they should know why by why." She doesn't want to tell them but she needs to. "You need to tell them. It'll be okay."

YN POV

"The whole reason why I don't wanna to talk to you guys is because I dislike  both of you." I say facing away. 

"Why are dont you like us shawty?" I shot a glare at him. "Ok 1) JB don't call me shawty popstar..." I say sourly. "(YN)!"Scooter shot back. "#sorrynotsorry" I say rolling my eyes.

"And 2) The reason I'm dislike you and never to talking to you 2 when you talk to me is because ever since Scooter discovered Justin he was never around or have time for me. He broke his promises. He payed more attention to Justin then his sister who needed her brother there."

I let a tear fall but wipe it away before they notice.

Scooter POV

She really thinks that i forgot about her or didn't care for her. "(YN)" I say with sympathy looking at her through the mirror. "Why do you think I never had mom or dad call you to see if you wanted to come to the games to watch me cheer or to dance, how about my material arts tourments or my appearances in James band." she said sadly.

" Don't you think that i wish i wouldve been there if I had known" "That's not the point Scooter. Pattie and Caren even showed up or called without me asking but y-you d-did-didn't seem to care so I stopped." 

"I'm sorry maybe we can make up for those times??"She snickered " Ahhahha hell no, not happening."

WOW she must really not like me now i atleast know why she was so mad@ us.

Justin POV

Well dont i feel stupid.