Chpt1:

*NOTE OK I'M SKIPPING THE FUNNERL*

~YN POV~

Its been two weeks since i lost my parents and honestly I'm as oki as any person who just lost there parents would be .

(knocking)

"Who is it?" "Its Scooter baby girl open up".Scooter has been given guardian ship til i turn 18 on my birthday next year. So lucky me i get to move to a new school and state oh and make new friends just what everyone wants to do for their senior year. Luckily ill have my sister in law Caren there to help me. Shes great and very helpful when it comes to family problems.

(knocking)

"(Yn)!?" I got annoyed from the knocking and yanked the door open "Que quel!" " YN calm down just wanted to see if you ready to get going yet." " Yea lets get this move over with"

I hated the fact that i had to leave my home state to go and live in California. If it wasnt bad enough i was going to have to deal with Justin. The car window rolled down to be no other then the popstar himself. "Hey (yn)" "Hi Bieber" I say getting into the car.

I gave Caren and Pattie hugs and said hi to everyone else. I look at the house I grew up in for the last time as we pulled away. Good-bye my home ill miss you. <3

It takes atleast 45 minutes to get to the air port. The whole time Justin and Scooter keep trying to get me to speak to them but I wouldnt. I felt everyone kept looking and glancing at me. I really don't like all eyes on me. "Ok what!?!! Why do you guys keep starring at me!?"

I get annoyed very easily and they should know that by now.