Chpt 5:

Note: contains some inappropriate lauangue

~YN POV~

"You know what why don't you and that little bitch of yours get away from me before your perfect face isn't so perfect"

"YN enough." Scooter said. I glared at the three of them.

~Scooters POV~

What in the world is my sister thinking she can't just threaten Justin and Selena like that. I seriously need to have a long talk with her.

~Selena's POV~

THAT LITTLE NO ONE THINKS SHE CAN THREATEN ME AND JUSTIN AND GET AWAY WITH IT NOOOO THATS NOT HAPPENING!!!!! Just wait and see she'll get exactly what she deserves by me.

~Justin's POV~

What the hell just happened. YN just snapped and lashed out on me and my girlfriend for nothing as always. I get it they don't like each other but that doesn't mean she has to be rude all the time. I'm starting to wonder what's happening with her.

~YN POV~

I started to walk away cause I just couldn't see that little hoe and that dumbass .

"That's right bitch walk away." The slut I mean Selena said. "You know what Slutena I don't have to say shit to you I don't have to be nice to you and I sure the fuck don't have to tell you where i'm going and why so shut up and go with your man witch."  I yelled as i flipped them off and jumped on my board down the road while hearing my brother yell "YN come back !!!!"

In reality i have no idea where im even going. I skated around a while before heading to the beach. Being by the water always calms me down it was somewhere me and my parents always went before the passed. I sighed thinking about how much i miss them.