Stupid Cupid (Greyson Chance Fanfic)

Pic of Allie to the right----------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~Allison~

"No!" I cried, throwing my cards into the air.

"Ha! I win again!" My big sister boomed.

"This is so not fair!" I laughed. "You always win!"

"Because of my mad skills, that's why." She laughed back.

My name is Allison Jones, Allie for short. I'm fourteen and I live with my sixteen year old sister Abigail, preferably Abby. After our parents died in a car accident, we moved into a house and lived on our own. The government and other services pay for our bills and such and we get monthly payments for food and other necessities. Abby works part-time for extra money and I help out around the house. We have tutors come by a couple of times a week for our education and a supervisor to come check on us every once in a while.

"I need some air." I got off the bed and pulled on a sweater. "Wanna come with?"

"Nah." Abigail replied, shuffling the cards. "Be careful. There are a lot of creepers out at night."

"Yeah, yeah." I walked down the stairs and pulled on my white converse. Unlocking the front door, I stepped out in the cool air outside. I stood on the sidewalk and shoved my hands into my pockets.

While I inhaled a deep breath, I heard footsteps behind me becoming louder and louder.

Probably just a jogger.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, taking in another long breath.

BAM!

While I was exhaling, something hit me hard in the back, sending me tumbling forward. I tried to break the fall, but my hands were deep in my pockets. Before I could take them out, I was already on the cold hard ground, pain shooting through my head.

"Are you okay?" Someone hovered over me, their face shrouded in darkness. "Oh my God. Your head is bleeding!" My hand automatically shot to my head, where like the guy said, was the wet sensation of blood. "The paparazzi are going to have a field day," he muttered.

I was about to open my mouth to ask what he meant by that, but my vision grew blurry. I watched as a fuzzy figure, who I assumed was Abby, emerged from the building next to us and hover over me.

Then the world went black.

~Greyson~

How did they find me here?!

After only ten minutes at the arcade, somehow the paparazzi got to me. I was really starting to get frustrated by them, but that's what happens when you have fame. There's pretty much no way you can get rid of them.

After a wave of photographers and reporters crowded the arcade while I was playing Guitar Hero, I bolted. The owner showed me a back door in case this happened just in case this happened, and I ran out of it and onto the sidewalk. I ran towards nowhere and tried to lose the annoying camera flashes and padded microphones being shoved in my face.

I kept running even though I knew I had lost them. You never know when you might get kidnapped by a psycho fan or an actual kidnapper.

And then I ran into someone.

I sent the person hurtling towards the hard concrete and reached out to grab them, but failed miserably. After they crashed to the sidewalk, I realized it was a girl and checked to see if she was okay.

"Are you alright?" I hovered over her. She didn't seem to have any broken bones, but I noticed blood tracing a path through her curly brown hair. "Oh my God. Your head is bleeding!" I exclaimed. Her hand immediately shot up, touching the blood on the side of her head. "The paparazzi are going to have a field day."

Teen sensation Greyson Chance injures unsuspecting girl wile running form paparazzi! What will he do next?

I cursed in my head at the thought of a gossip show with news like that.

An older looking girl who bore a resemblance to the one on the ground came out of the building near me, her blue eyes widening at the situation. She ran over and hovered over the girl, probably checking to see if she was okay.

I watched as the girl on the sidewalk slowly closed her deep blue eyes.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

The similar looking girl looked at me and widened her eyes in recognition. "You're-"

"I know. But right now, this girl needs some help." I cut her off. I did not need a crazy fan asking me for a picture right now.

"She nodded. "I'm her sister. I'll take her to the hospital."

"No," I said, "We both can't let anyone find out about this. Do you want not her to have a normal life?" I questioned, my tone harsher than I had intended. She slowly shook her head. "Then I'm taking her with me."

What the hell did I just say...?

"What?!"

"Do you have a cell phone?"

"Yeah..."

"Does she?" I pointed to her unconscious sister on the ground.

"Yeah.. but how does this-"

"I'll have her call you." I cut in again.

"Okay...?"

I slid my phone out of my pocket, speed dialing my driver. He pulled up, helping me get the passed out girl into the car as I got in after her. I called my mother and Tony, explaining to them what happened as we drove off into the night.

V^V^V^V

Hello! So yes, I am the new continuing author of Stupid Cupid. And yes, I do know that this chapter is on Jenn's account (@TheyCallUsTeens) But I'm going to upload the original chapters first, then start writing the new ones. (The originals will also be edited.) Also, I will add the part that I wrote for my one shot entry, but that will be later on in the story. Thanks for your support!

You guys are AMAZING!! :D

~Addi <3