Zayn Malik Dirty Imagine (Car Sex)

Here is a Zayn imagine :D hope you like it ;) To all you sexually frustrated Zayn girls (or even if you're not) ENJOY!!!! ;)

********************************************************

My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. He was cheating on me with this slut he met at a party. I sat at the bar by myself taking shot after shot. I had nothing to to do so I dressed in a short black dress that barely covered my bum and head out to the local club. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone so there I sat.

"Hey." I heard a voice say next to me. I turned to see a tall, dark haired boy with tattoos along his arm. Not bad but I wasn't in the mood. After I basically checked him out, I looked at his face to see amazing facial features. His cheekbones, his lips, his eyes. His eyelashes were longer than mine. Well that sucks, considering the fact that I have to buy mine and glue it on to get that length. Honestly he was sorta beautiful. He had a smirk on his face though which means he much be cocky. I've had my fair share of these type of guys tonight. I'm not falling for this one.

"You gonna say anything or should I let you continue to undress me with your eyes?" he said cockily.

"I was not doing that!" I slurred defensively and got up and started to walk shakily toward the club exit.

"Where you going babe?" he asked as he followed me out of the club.

"Home." I said. I started on my way to my car when a hand grabbed me.

"Babe you can't drive like that. You're a bit tipsy." He said then a smirk came across his face. "How about we go chill in my car for a bit until you sober up a little." I don't know why but I nodded then off to his car we went.

He started the car and put on the heat. We sat the for a couple minutes in silence before I felt the temperature rising. It was getting really humid and I was started to squirm in my seat.

"What wrong babe?"

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"I'm Y/N by the way" I said after a moment of silence.

"I'm Zayn. That's a name that I know you'll remember." He said with a wink. Okay that's it. Screw this. Maybe it's time I should have a little fun.

"Oh yeah and what are you gonna do to make me remember?" I asked innocently while batting my eyelashes.

He leaned in and started kissing my neck and started searching for my week spot. Within a couple of seconds, he found it and I moaned loudly.

"You like that?" He said into my neck. I shivered and nodded. "How about we take this in the backseat?" He said seductively in my ear.

I nodded and climbed into the backseat and waited for Zayn to get in. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my sweet spot then moved down to my collarbone. He reached his hand between us and rubbed my clit through my thong. I started to grind on his hand as choked sighs escaped my lips.

"You're so wet" he said with a smirk

With that, Zayn stopped rubbing to remove my thong and dress painfully slow. He stared into my eyes as he did so and he had a playful smirk on his face.

"Rip it off now!!" I said losing my patience.

He pulled it off quickly and lowered his face to lick my clit. I started to whimper and moan. Shit it felt so good. His tongue flicking my clit. I started to rotate my hips on his tongue. His tongue went into me and I yelled out in pleasure. His tongue kept going in and out of me quickly and soon I felt a knot in my stomach.