Harry Dirty/Rough Imagine

This is a rough Harry dirty imagine! Don't be offended by some of the words. It's just an imagine ;) Enjoy! AND LET THE SEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS BEGIN!!!

********************************************

You sat home piss as hell. Harry was 3 hours late again. He didn't call or text anything. This is the last straw. You march upstairs and started to get dressed up. You were heading to the club tonight. Screw Harry. He can come home and eat he cold ass dinner by himself.

You picked out this short blacked dress that barely covered my bum. You slid on red 5inch heels and made drove off to the club. It was packed and you decided to head straight for the bar. On your way to the there a couple of hands slapped your bum. You turned and winked at a few of the guys and continued to the bar.

After about 6 drinks you feel a little tipsy. Then suddenly your phone vibrated. You looked at the caller id to see that it was Harry. You picked up the phone and heard him yelling into it.

"(Y/N) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????" He was obviously furious.

"Club." You say simply then hung up not caring about his anger right now. You slipped your phone in your bra.

You make your way to the dance floor and started to sway your hips to the music. Soon, you feel a pair of hands grab your waist. Without turning around you grind on this man's junk. You feel him get hard and he uttered a good "Ah fuck" into your ear. You lean forward grinding harder on him and you feel him slightly bucking his hip forward on you.

Out if nowhere, Harry appears and he drags you off. He led you out the the parking lot to where he parked the car mumbling angrily under her breath.

"Get in the car." He said angrily. You rolled your eyes and obeyed.

The drive home was awkward. Neither of you said anything. Harry sped down the road resulting in getting home in just 5 minutes.

You got out of the car and started to head upstairs. Harry suddenly grabbed your wrist and spun you around to meet his angry glare.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Upstairs." you slurred.

"You know I have to get you back for this right?" He said and his eyes turned dark.

"Oh yeah?"

"I'm gonna fuck the living shit out if you." He said picking you up over his shoulder. He carried you upstairs and threw you on the bed not bothering to close the door behind him.

"You're gonna be punished for what you did tonight." he said as he pulled out a rope then throwing it on the ground.

You laid there on the bed still drunk looking at him undress himself. His member shot up and slapped his stomach. You started to feel moist in between your thighs and you reached your hand down to rub your clit but Harry swatted it away.

"You don't fucking do anything until I tell you." He growled. Just that second he pulled up your dress and saw that you were wearing no panties.

"Sluts like you should be punished. Going to the club with no panties. You're gonna get it. You're gonna get it so fucking hard, you'll forget your own name." He growled in your ear and you couldn't help but moan at his words.

"Get on your knees and suck my fucking dick you whore." He demanded and you were quick to obey. You kissed the tip of his member while stroking him a bit. He began to get impatient and shoved your head down onto his cock making you gag a little. You bob your head on him and stroked what couldn't fit in your mouth. You moaned, sending vibrations to his member.