Harry Styles One Shot

Let's Start with a HARRY ONE SHOT shall we? ;) -Ariella ♥

*************************************

It was a Friday night and Harry and I were planing on going to the movies. We didn't decide on what movie we were gonna watch but didn't care because we both always get distracted from the movie anyway.

It was 10:00 in the night when Harry arrived at my door. I was wearing a short tight skirt and a tight red top to match. I looked as Harry eyed me with lust from his car. As I got in the car he smiled.

"Hey babe. Change of plans. Let's go over to my place for dinner." He said.

"Umm sure that's cool" I said simply. I didn't really care about going to the movies anyway.

He was driving to his flat which was a 20 minute drive. One hand on the staring wheel and his other hand on the gear shift. We talked about each other's day.

"We had a killer rehearsal today. You should come tomorrow. It'll be fun with you there and all the other lads like you too." He said now starting to plead me to come.

"Okay, okay, fine I'll come with you." I said smiling at how excited he could be over the littlest of things. "Hey, but don't get jealous if I get carried away with flirting with the rest of the boys"

"Hey! You're mine!" He exclaimed at which I laughed.

"I'm kidding Harry. I'm always yours whenever you want." I said smiling lovingly at my curly haired boyfriend. Then I saw a wicked mischievous smile play across his face.

"Even now?" He asked flirtatiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked pretending to be all innocent.

He pulled the car over to the side of the road and set it in park before cupping my face and bringing my face closer to his. He stopped suddenly his lips slightly brushing against mine. I felt his breath on my lips and it made me shiver.

"I mean this" He finally said before crashing his lips against mine. He pulled away from me and got out of the car. Seconds later, he appeared at my side of the car and opened the door.

"Hop in the back" He said, winking at me, a twisted smile made its way across his face. I smirked at him and climbed into the back of the car. I laid in the backseat of his car and he climbed on top of me smiling. I smiled back and reached my hand up to cup his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. It started out sweet and passionate to hot and steamy in about a second. Harry got off of me to remove my skirt and I wiggled out of them. I lifted my arms and allowed Harry to pull my top over my head. We were lucky that at this time of night people are not really on the road so it was practically empty.

We returned to kissing as he laid me back down on the seat. I started to fiddle with his belt buckle and he replaced my hands with his. He unbuckled his pants and let it drop to his ankles.

"Oh fuck. I'm so hard." He moaned into my ear which gave me shivers. At that i pulled out his member from his boxers and began to stroke him as he moved his kiss from my lips to my jawbone then to my neck. He sucked hard which no doubt left marks. He started to moan and started to buck his hips slightly feeling extremely hard. I let go of his member and he pulled my panties off with his teeth. He was wild and obviously like it rough.

He leaned his face to the lower half of my body and without warning inserted his tongue inside of me. I jolted at the sudden spark that flew through my veins and i soon found myself whimpering in pleasure.

"Oh fuck Harryy" I moaned before I could hold it in. I then found myself bucking my hips on his face making his tongue go deeper inside of me.

"Shit I'm gonna--" I started to yell but as soon as I did, the warm feeling of his tongue was gone. He looked at me and smirked. I was panting heavily and I heard a low chuckle from Harry. Soon, I felt something near my entrance and I looked up at Harry to see him looking deep into my eyes.

"You ready for this babe?" He asked me and I nodded excitedly. He shoved his member in me and I screamed at the sudden pressure. He stayed still inside of me so I could get use to his size. After a couple seconds, I gave him the nod and he stared to slowly thrust in and out of me. It felt so good. I bit my lip fight the moan that threatened to escape me. Harry noticed this and quickened his thrusts. I closed my eyes, trying so hard not to moan.

"Ugh fuck yeah! You're so fucking tight! Say my name!" He said weakly. When I disobeyed he tried a new approach. He went deeper into me and started to rub my clit as well. He was driving me crazy. He picked up his speed even more his curly hair flopping over his face with every thrust. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Oh Harry. Oh Harry. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I yelled letting go completely. He obeyed and trusted harder, sending himself deeper inside of me which I figured was impossible. His entire length was going in and out of me hitting my g-spot perfect each time.

"Harry, I'm gonna cum!!!" I yelled

"Me too babe."

With a couple more deep trust, my walls tightened around his member as I let my juices spill all over his member. I screamed in pleasure as he continued ride out my orgasm. He went over the edge and I felt his member twitch inside of me then sending load after load of his seed into me. As soon as his high passed, collapsed onto me, our sweat mixing together.

"Should we continue to my place for round two?" Harry said catching me off guard.

"You bet! And this time, I get to be on top." I said winking at him.

***************************************

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed that! ;) If only that was real though! It would be the bestest day of me life! lol

I'll be posting more one shots soon ;)