Niall Horan Dirty Imagine for Gissel

Dedicated to Gizzyluvsniall

Enjoy!!!!!! :D -Ari♥

*****************************************************

I sat there as the movie seemed to drag on for what felt like an eternity or even pass that if possible. I sat in the movie theater with your boyfriend Niall and the rest of the lads. They all seemed to be into the movie but I wasn't so I decided to play a bit of a game.

I reached your hand over to Niall's knee and started to slowly slide my hand up towards his member. I heard his breath hitch and I looked at him with a smirk that he probably could barely see.

"What are ya doing?" he asked cautiously.

"Playing a game. Say, what if I try my best to make you moan and you try your best to fight it." I said with a smirk.

It took him a while to answer me but he soon accepted the challenge. I started to massage in between his thighs teasing him. Good thing I was sitting in the corner not that it mattered anyway because it was dark but still, I wouldn't want the others to catch us.

I moved my hand to his trouser covered member and started to rub circles around the bulge that was now starting grow. He started to squirm a little with anxiousness and I knew he was fighting that moan. I suddenly reached into his pants and grabbed onto his semi-hard length. I leaned closer to him as he tried to keep his eyes glued to the movie screen. I started to stroke him through his trousers and nibbled on his ear. His chest was rising higher and higher with every breath he took. I started to stroke faster and faster and I knew that he was close. He was gripping the arm rest tightly and his breathing was a bit heavier. I stopped nibbling on his ear lobe and pulled my had out at perfect timing.

"Niall, are you alright?" Liam whispered over to Niall. I stopped suddenly so the lads wouldn't realize what was going on.

"Y-y-yeah, um, I'm fine thanks mate." Niall said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Okay.." Liam said eyeing Niall with caution.

"Maybe you should go home." Louis joined in.

"Yeah...you seem a bit knackered. We can go home right now if you want.." I said, sounding innocent.

"Yeahhh...maybe we should go." he said.

We got up, said our goodbyes and left. Louis suddenly called Niall back. Louis whispered something in Niall's ear. I didn't hear what Louis said but I knew it had something to do with me.

"I'm the gentle type. I don't like things rough." Niall whispered. I cleared my throat and two boys jumped.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, let's go." Niall said quickly so I decided to drop it.

****

We got back to the house in half an hour. During the car ride back I played with myself to tease Niall distracting him from the road. Everytime he reached over, I'd smack his hand. By the time we got home, his member was most likely throbbing.

As soon as we entered the flat I was pinned up against the wall. Niall's figure towered over me and I stared deeply into his amazing blue eyes. His lips suddenly met mine and I kissed him back immediately in response. He licked my lip for entrance to which I denied. He groaned frustration and pulled away. I ducked under his arm and stared to back away towards the bedroom with a devilish smirk on my face.

"Ya know Gissel, I've had enough of your teasing. It's about time I teach you a lesson." Niall said. His eyes turned dark as he walked towards me.

I dashed to the bedroom and slammed the door. I hid in the closet. Just a couple seconds later the bedroom door bursted open and in came an angry Niall. I held my breathe as he looked around the room. He suddenly walked to the closet. The door opened and I giggled sheepishly.