Chapter 23: Summer Love

Note: This coming monday will be the start of my 1st semester as a second year college student. Means   I won't be able to update constantly when our class starts.

I love you guys and thank u for the support

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER

ENJOY :)

..................................................................................................

Amber's POV

“Hello po ma.” Wika ko habang niyakap ako ng mama ni Xander.

Nandito kami sa bahay ng mga magulang ni Xander. 25th Anniversary ng mga magulang ni Xander and I am so happy for them.

Xander’s mom smiled at me “Bakit ba lalo kang gumaganda iha.”

“That’s why I can’t take my eyes of off her, mama.” Xander suddenly put his right hand on my waist.

I blushed.

“Aww, son you sound so madly in love.” His mom giggled “But I think pupunta mu na ako sa kusina and baka nasunog na yung niluluto ko.”

“I can’t wait to taste your dish again, ma” Xander said as he hug his mom. Tapos umalis na rin ang kanyang mama and leaving the two us alone.

“Nasaan silang lolo, si papa and si lola?” I asked.

We started to walk “Si lolo mamaya pa yun dadating at si dad naman baka nagtra-trabaho pa yun sa office niya.”

Then suddenly I realize we were heading towards the stair “Xander diba we should be in the living area? Why are we heading up?”

He laughed and pulled me closer to him “I just want to show you the entire house. So let’s go Architect.”

Napangiti nalang ako habang paakyat na kami.

I can’t help it to notice how Xander’s family is very old fashion. The entire interior design of the house is in Spanish-Contemporary Style. They preserve the classic chairs and furniture with a mix of contemporary style. Like when we headed towards the second storey of the house you will see that as you walk by on the stairs its corner side was a wide Spanish window, where you can take a look towards the garden.

Now we are here in the second floor and it’s more on Spanish-modern style for the length of the window is a kinda bigger than the first floor.

And the furniture? It’s fascinating to look at, but the numbers of the furniture are decreasing compare to the furniture of the first floor. And it’s because the space is smaller than the first floor and to make the space bigger it should have less furniture. Pero para naman hindi mahalata na konti ng mga gamit sa itaas medyo mas malaki ang mga furniture dito compared sa baba.

“So? What can you say Architect?” Xander hugged me from behind.

I turned my around “Hmm… Very ‘del Castillo’ ang design.”

He kissed my nose “Wanna see my room before?”

I nodded.

Tapos hinila na niya ako pakaliwa.

His room was in the last corner of the second floor.

Binuksan na niya ang pinto with a smile plastered on his lips.