Chapter 9: Happenings

Still THANK U FOR the COMMENTs AND VOTEs....

IT MEANS.....SO MUCH TO ME...

"You're votes and comments guys are the X and Y value of this story BECAUSE the whole equation of this story cannot be denoted nor solve without you, the READERS. "

THANK U!

KEEP VOTING....

DO COMMENT...

.............................................................................

Xander's POV

I am driving right now towards my condo.

I take a look on my side...and saw Amber sleeping. Her head is being lean on the side window of my car.

Napagod yata siya sa trabaho. She’s really a hard working woman....and that’s another thing I like about her.

Buti nalang kumain na kami ng dinner.

I smiled out of nowhere. I still can’t believe that she’s here with me...it feels like I am still dreaming. But if I am dreaming right now, then I don’t want to wake up again.

My phone vibrate waking me up from daydreaming.

I pick my phone out then I notice five messages na pala.

And all of it ay kay Matt. Langya ano naman kaya ang problema nito?

Before I open his message, he was already calling me.

“Dude?” I mumbled.

 “Tol,hindi kana talaga nagpapakita sa amin” He complained but of course he said it in a tease tone.

I laughed “Para ka namang bakla! Agad-agad na mi-miss ako” I joke

“Gago nito! I just want to hear what's new to you again” I heard Matt chuckled “Of course aside sa napa-uwi mo na si Amber”

And speaking of Amber again, I take a glance at her again “Fine” I said “Meet me sa dating bar parin”

“Okay....sasama ko narin si Ken” He muttered.

“Okay” Then I hang up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 .....................................................................................

Kalalagay ko lang ni Amber sa kama namin. She was still peacefully sleeping. Suddenly she parted her lips.

I groaned.

Temptation is running all over my body... making me hot.

Shit.