Chapter 19: Blast from the Past

"I never get tired thanking you guys...THANK U SA SUPPORT"

As what I have promise.

Here's the next chapter

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

THANK U

...............................................................................................

Xander’s POV

Her words is like melody in my hear. Staring at her as she said those words and yes, it seems like impossible…like it’s hard to believe that the girl standing in front of me is confessing how much she loves me.

Never imagine that this could happen, but I am a one hell lucky guy for my wife is in love with me. Amber is in love me, she loves me.

“I’m sorry” I said as I tried to reach to her.

She flinched away “Sorry? Bakit Xander makakain ko ba ang sorry mo?” Amber wiped her tears as she said those words “Mahal kita! Pero ayoko nang maging tanga, akala ko kasi magiging okay ang lahat pagsinabi ko na sayo na mahal kita.” She grabbed her travel bag “I am such an idiot, what was I’m thinking” Sabi niya sa kanyang sarili sabay lakad paalis.

Aalis siya? Akala ko ba hindi niya ako kayang iwan?

Naglakad ako papunta sa kanya at tsaka hinila ang kanyang braso para iharap siya sa akin “Where are you going?”

She pushed me away “Don’t touch me!”

I smirked “The last time I check, you liked the way I touched you”

Namula siya agad “Are you kidding me?” Hinagis niya palayo ang kanyang bag dahil sa galit. “Do you think this moment is amusing? Wow… I don’t know how you constructed this game up but I quit. ” She extended both of her arms on the air “If this is how you design your game, then you win.”

“Are you implying to me that I am player?” I cocked my eyebrow up.

“If you say so” She looked away and I can see the pain in her eyes.

Mas lumapit pa ako sa kanya “I thought you love me”

Nag blush siya at hindi niya ako kayang tingnan sa mata “I thought that was my lame joke to you.”

Joke? Ako ba ang kanyang niloloko?

“You are such a lousy liar” I said as I held her shoulder then I lean down so that our faces are in the same level “Don’t go, don’t leave me, stay with me and stand by me” I whispered.

Tiningnan na niya ako sa mukha “Xander…I don’t want to play this game again”

I pushed her towards the wall, buti nalang walang tao dito ngayon sa hallway.

As her back touched the wall, I trapped her between my two arms “Yes, in my game I am the player but behalf of it, you are the coach. Amber I am nothing to you for you are the coach of my player heart. You taught how to feel.” I reached her hand and I put it on my chest “How to breathed with a happiness, how to smile purely” I moved closer to her as our nose touched “But the best lesson you had taught me is that I had learned how to love.” I cupped her face by both of my hand.