Chapter 2: Meet Amber Lewis-del Castillo

Hope you're loving my story.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

......................................................................

Amber's POV

 "The design and materials of the base building.Freedom of the customer a warm modern environment.  Wood-like materials, fabrics and indirect lighting will filter the direct sunlight during the day and provide surfaces to light in the evening.The overall appearance will be clean and contemporary. " I smiled at the board members as I present my data design for the new mall here at L.A.

I saw Kurt smiled back at me and mouthed the word 'Good Job'

I continued my discussion " For the material. Tenants are encouraged to use materials and methods in the design of their storefront that enhance the overall design intent of the renovation.  A wide variety of materials are acceptable, however they must be executed in a clean and still a contemporary style. "

Mr. Kevin Reyes, father of Kurt asked "How about the design concept?"

I just smirked... a cool smirk "While the design concept is consistent throughout each retail criteria zone, height and minor detail conditions vary."

I gasped some air. Kaya mo to Amber "Refer to the Lower Level Plan and Details in this Criteria Manual for information on locations of zones and the distinct conditions that apply.  In all cases, the store façade, interior design and general construction shall reinforce the mall’s design ideals, and be comparable in quality with the shopping center overall."

I showed them the interior design "It's an open space with a high ventilation. People can enjoy the view even though their inside  the mall."

"Wow" That's all I heard from them.

Mr. Kevin Kurt stood up "Good job Architect. You did it well" He smiled at me.

"Thank you po tito"

Then Kurt hug me "Galing mo talaga best"

I hug him back "Thank you for everything"

 "By the way..he's looking for you" He whispered.

Ano daw?

No he can't find me...Ngayon pa na masaya na'ko

"But since all the people know you as Architect Lewis except ni papa,then it'll be hard for him to find you" Kurt said again.

By the way I'm Amber Lewis-del Castillo 22 years old. 5"3 ang hieght,half british, I have a curly wavy hair and a pale white skin but I'm just plain simple and of course the wife of Engineer del Castillo. 

Tama si Kurt mahihirapan talaga si Xander na hanapin ako.

I breathed hard.

People know me as Architect Lewis not Architect del Castillo. Tinanggal ko na ang apleyedo na yun, the moment na nilayasan ko at iniwan si Xander. But of course, all my documents, from my license papers my surname is still del Castillo. Pati nga nung  gumraduate ako the dean called me Miss Amber Lewis-del Castillo o yung nakapasa ako sa architure board exam ang nakasulat din Del Castillo, Amber Lewis. See? yun yung hindi ko na mababago. Oo matatago ko talaga ang sarili ko....but not all.